Originally posted by: surprising

vry niceπŸ˜‰

Thank you!😳
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 1-page 3...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/84698878

CHAPTER-2.

Prithvi stood shocked still...Not knowing what to do...Or if it was ok to move...He stared at the girl who had just fallen freshly into his arms from a mango tree!Her eyes were still shut tight and she was breathing heavily,just like he was...
   Even in this tense situation Prithvi could not help noticing,how soft tendrils of her hair were blowing loosely around her face,and wild locks of her open hair blew against his arm supporting her head.He could not stop himself from noticing that her sharp features were perfectly flawless and so were her rosy lips which were slightly parted..
Abruptly Prithvi stopped his thoughts from drifting in the wrong direction,when the beauty in his arms peeked at him through partially opened eyes and asked,
"I'm alive?Am I not?"
Her voice is magical too!
Thought Prithvi.He was stunned still by the effect she was having on him.He did not know what to say or how to say as his throat was all of a sudden choked dry.
"Am I really dead then?!"asked the beauty again,this time her eyes wide open and looking really scared.
    Something hit Prithvi really hard.He was feeling really strange.Those wide open brown eyes looking at him for reassurance were also asking him to drown in them...
Again Prithvi controlled his thoughts and emotions.He closed his eyes,took a deep breath and slowly opened his eyes again.
This time when he looked down again at the beauty in his arms,suddenly,the whole situation seemed extremely hilarious to him.
"No.."he finally managed to say in an unusually husky voice,and could not stop the naughty smile that came to his lips.
"But if being dead means,you end up in mango orchards with ripe fairies falling into your arms from mango trees instead of ripe mangoes..I'd surely love to die again and again..."said Prithvi aloud,shocking himself and the girl at the same time.
What am I saying?!Thought Prithvi shocked at his own out of the character behaviour.

The girl looked furious and ready to eat him alive.And Prithvi could not blame her.
"Put me down!Right now!"She demanded as she herself tried to wriggle free from his arms.Prithvi abruptly loosened his grip on her and let her go,the sudden movement causing the girl to fall down on the hard ground.
"Ouch!Did you have to be so rude?!I got hurt!"She complained staring up at him angrily.
"
Should I kiss and make it better?"Asked Prithvi,once again shocking the life out of himself and the girl...

Chapter 3-page 9...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/84865190
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-2.

Prithvi stood shocked still...Not knowing what to do...Or if it was ok to move...He stared at the girl who had just fallen freshly into his arms from a mango tree!Her eyes were still shut tight and she was breathing heavily,just like he was...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!πŸ‘
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Wow Tehsina
I am surprised ..

This is a different Prithvi indeed. Flirt sarcast and rude in the same time ..

What a joy to keep reading this intresting FF.

[B][/B]
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love this Tehsina πŸ˜Š or should I say 'I LUB it' 
Prithvi sounds so interesting - a mix of stern reserve and playfulness and sarcasm - very interesting. 
And he has fallen already for Meera's charms - aur kya chahiye :)
keep writing girl :)πŸ‘
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

AWESOME!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

Awww!Thank u Shanti!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: surprising

really niceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank u so much!πŸ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Wow Tehsina
I am surprised ..

This is a different Prithvi indeed. Flirt sarcast and rude in the same time ..

What a joy to keep reading this intresting FF.

[B][/B]

Glad u find it interesting dear frnd..πŸ˜‰I sure hope i cn keep it interesting...😳
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
super awesome , Prithvi is flirting πŸ˜† I like it  and marooning dialogues πŸ˜† even better 
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoonian

I love this Tehsina πŸ˜Š or should I say 'I LUB it' 

Prithvi sounds so interesting - a mix of stern reserve and playfulness and sarcasm - very interesting. 
And he has fallen already for Meera's charms - aur kya chahiye :)
keep writing girl :)πŸ‘

Thanks a lot Binu!πŸ€—
U described this Prithvi better dan me!πŸ˜‰