FF-JUNOON:-WHATEVER IT TAKES,Chapter-49(pg-146)... - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

super awesome , Prithvi is flirting πŸ˜† I like it  and marooning dialogues πŸ˜† even better 

I know..😳luckily in an FF u cn mk da hero do everything u want to...πŸ˜‰u put da idea in my head..so thank you Saba!πŸ€—πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Hi!M Tehsina.Wat's your name?πŸ˜›
M so glad u liked it!😳nd Shalu?!🀒🀒🀒
Uski bakwaas track se distract karne ke liye hi to ye FF likh rahi hoon...Usko kaun layega?!🀒Main to hargees nahi!πŸ˜‰
So no worries!Will PM u..πŸ˜ƒ

thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ my name is meeraπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ trust me its really my nameπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› this chapter was really goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ looking forward for the next updateπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
OMG...Prithvi flirting! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ thats different, great one πŸ‘πŸΌ...do add more droolworthy mithvi scenes πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by meera.rajeev

thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ my name is meeraπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ trust me its really my nameπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› this chapter was really goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ looking forward for the next updateπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

WOW!!!πŸ˜ƒMeera reading Meera's story!Dtz awesome!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
 Thanks for appreciating my efforts!It really pays off with such lovely comments!Will update soon!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

OMG...Prithvi flirting! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ thats different, great one πŸ‘πŸΌ...do add more droolworthy mithvi scenes πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 

Will try my best May!Glad u liked it!πŸ˜ƒ
Prithvi and flirting with Meera πŸ˜² super se upar πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Tehsina ab tak pg FF hai no problem πŸ˜³
😳  Yeh Prithvi bhi na -- loved that he was cheeky n flirts with a hostile meera... I liked his a lot ... ty for the PM waiting for the next sooon pose.
Originally posted by SahanaG

Prithvi and flirting with Meera πŸ˜² super se upar πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Tehsina ab tak pg FF hai no problem πŸ˜³

Thank you Sahana!πŸ˜‰Bt thora bauhot 🀬ho jaye to zyada gaali maat dena plz?!😳wat wid crappy DB 🀬behaviour i've to try to neutralise da acid...πŸ˜‰dis will b my revenge on da cvs!😈
Originally posted by prem_diwani

😳  Yeh Prithvi bhi na -- loved that he was cheeky n flirts with a hostile meera... I liked his a lot ... ty for the PM waiting for the next sooon pose.

Thank u to for liking it!πŸ˜›And u want it soon?Chalo done!Ur wish is my command!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Chapter 2-page 6...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/84782844

CHAPTER-3.

After getting over the initial shock,Meera got absolutely seethingly furious!
How dare he!How dare he talk about kissing her!She thought.
  Uncomfortably she tried to get up from the ground,and stared daggers at the stranger as he tried to lend a helping hand.
As if I'll ever let him touch a hair of my body!Thought the seething Meera.

Finally on standing up,she winced a little and brushed the leaves and dirt that were stuck to her dress,and suddenly noticed that her pink kameez was torn at places.
"Oh no!Not again!Bitto will surely kill me this time!"she muttered aloud pouting her lips habitually in the process,unaware of the effect her childish act was having on Prithvi.
 Suddenly remembering the stranger's existence she turned and found him staring at her lips with a weird expression on his face.As if he was attuned to her thoughts and discomfort his eyes slowly moved up along her face and stared directly into her eyes,and Meera could not break the piercing gaze even if she wanted to.Time stood still as they stared at each other unblinkingly...
  An eternity later,a twig snapped somewhere and brought both of them out of the trance.This time Meera really felt uncomfortable and out of habit was about to fix her dupatta when she realised it was not there!
  More embarrassed and angry at herself for misplacing it,she looked around for the missing dupatta.
 Suddenly out of nowhere a gust of strong wind came throwing dust and leaves at both of them.Meera covered her eyes instantly to keep the dust from getting into them,and when she could finally open them again after the wind had passed,she was amazed to see her missing pink dupatta draped around the stranger's face!

Prithvi felt something strange passing through his system as the sweet and light perfume from the dupatta engulfed him.He slowly removed the dupatta from his face,which he correctly assumed had fallen from the same mango tree the girl had fallen from sometime ago.He was about to hand it over to her when the girl herself  snatched it from him staring daggers at him.
 Prithvi unsuccessfully tried to control the smile that came to his lips instantly,wondering if she thought that this was his fault too...

Meera got even more furious,if that was really possible,on seeing the stranger trying to fight back a smile.
How dare he!How dare he have fun on my behalf!she thought angrily.She placed the dupatta around her neck,and giving him a last scathing look turned to leave.
"Wait!"The stranger called out.
  Meera did not want to stop,but something in that voice stopped her and would not let her move.Some hidden emotion seemed to be pulling her towards the stranger with invisible strings.And she did not know why,but she could not take a further step,to put more distance between her and the stranger.
"I...I really want you..."he said in a husky voice.

This time Meera turned completely.Her eyes almost bulging out of her socket,on hearing what the stranger had just said.She was just getting ready to burst out with a barrage of slang when the stranger stopped her again.
"I really want you...I really want you to tell me your name..."he finished with that same weird expression in his eyes.

Those dark brown eyes,Meera noticed,were speaking volumes.But she was not getting what they were saying.They were talking in a language completely alien to her...
  She again felt that unknown pull towards the stranger..And this time she finally looked properly at him.She noticed he must be a city guy...And he was very tall and also had the body of a...
She did not want to think about his body.His slightly longish hair fell dishevelled on his forehead and brushed the back of his white shirt's collar.He had a growing beard and also a mustache..And his eyes...Those dark brown eyes were making her forget everything...
   Meera shook herself out of the strange thoughts she was having.Pierced him with a last dagger look.
"Dayan...My name is Dayan...And you better be scared of me,as I might come to haunt you or even eat you alive at night!"she said to him with clenched teeth,and ran away...

Chapter 4-page 12...
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3614397&PID=84949270℮9270
Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 10 years ago