Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow.

I didn't breath.

Very very sweet ..like a dream . I can touch the chemistry bitween Mithvi.

And funny . Dayan is not an answer which comes normally to my head.

You are very creative.

I guess Prithvi is going to see DT and he will meet Meera again .

Or maybe he won't let her go alone now πŸ˜‰
monalika thumbnail
Awesome job, buddy! I love it love it!!! Please continue with frequent updates; its fun to read :-)
cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well written and it was truly a treat to read thru it. Thank You for sharing your writings with us. Please keep writing more on MiThvi...our CVs can never come up with such fab ideas..atleast we get to read it here thru ur creativity. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good Job, my friend. β­οΈ
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

CHAPTER-3.

After getting over the initial shock,Meera got absolutely seethingly furious!
How dare he!How dare he talk about kissing her!She thought.
  Uncomfortably she tried to get up from the ground,and stared daggers at the stranger as he tried to lend a helping hand.
As if I'll ever let him touch a hair of my body!Thought the seething Meera.

Finally on standing up,she winced a little and brushed the leaves and dirt

Well done my fren πŸ‘  as usual i only hv 1 word to decribe it AWESOME!!!!πŸ˜‰
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tehsina that was fabulous amazing kickass sexy n absolutely bursting with chemistry ... N I think physics too :)
Awesome job tehsina - CVs kuch toh seekho!
Thanks love... U made up for a disappointing epi that I skipped. :)Edited by Junoonian - 10 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She again felt that unknown pull towards the stranger..And this time she finally looked properly at him.She noticed he must be a city guy...And he was very tall and also had the body of a...
She did not want to think about his body.His slightly longish hair fell dishevelled on his forehead and brushed the back of his white shirt's collar.He had a growing beard and also a mustache..And his eyes...Those dark brown eyes were making her forget everything...

so much for not looking him properly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Well done Tehsina,I enjoyed every bit , your story telling style is just like we are watching it on the television screen, well done dear friend πŸ‘
that dupatta scene although already shown so many times but you made it fresh and so so drool worthy, I was actually visualizing the dupatta scene on prithvi (remember )
mithvi nok-jhonk at its best ...
loved the updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM, I was imagining this in my mind while reading it, it looks very real.
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: awida

Wow.

I didn't breath.

Very very sweet ..like a dream . I can touch the chemistry bitween Mithvi.

And funny . Dayan is not an answer which comes normally to my head.

You are very creative.

I guess Prithvi is going to see DT and he will meet Meera again .

Or maybe he won't let her go alone now πŸ˜‰

M glad you liked it dear! πŸ˜ƒ actually trying my best to bring back Mithvi sizzling romance nd passion nd a bit of humour back in our life...hope I cn kip bringing back da Mithvi junoon in us.. πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: monalika

Awesome job, buddy! I love it love it!!! Please continue with frequent updates; its fun to read :-)

Awww! Thank you so much dear! Ur complement really mk my attempt worth it...! 😳
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: cooldreams

<font color="#0000FF" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Very well written and it was truly a treat to read thru it. Thank You for sharing your writings with us. Please keep writing more on MiThvi...our CVs can never come up with such fab ideas..atleast we get to read it here thru ur creativity.πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good Job, my friend.⭐️
</font>

Awww! Plz dnt spoil me with such complements! M jst 1 of u ppl trying to bring back da Mithvi magic back through my writings.m sure whatever I wrote ws imagined by sm or all of us smtym..so glad u like it though! ! Thank u dear frnd!