Do Dil Ek Jaan

this is the only show

arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
after ipk its the only show i felt to watch this show only by seeing promos i have many expectations from the story of this show and its first epi was amazing i hope it dissapoint me and help me to move on from ipkknd as i am suffering and missing ipk a lot hope this show fill the void created by ending of ipk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya677 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
what IPK?? why do ppl always need to compare other shows with IPK...madhubala, saraswatichandra are far better...I am loving Jaan too
arsneh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zoya677

what IPK?? why do ppl always need to compare other shows with IPK...madhubala, saraswatichandra are far better...I am loving Jaan too

i was a personal view that i prefer ipkknd over all other shows and the reason is no show has attracted me so much and watching it i never felt that i am watching a drama but it looked so real apart from over dramatic madhubala and boring saraswatichandra and after ipk this is the only show i feel like watching
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
I think...ipkd madhubala saras...these are family and indoore drama...

I like ddej
1. Shooting in kashmir...heven on the earth...

2. Story is totally different...west meet north...

3. They look so cute...I love the promo...

4. After the intro of antra...im so excited for raghu entry...more on...how they meet...

All this are my Pov...
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ok now stop comparing.

all these shows mentioned by all of you above are good accoding to your taste but i must say no show is less.

this show do dil is also good, based on incidences faced by people of kashmir bz of terrorism which cant be compared to any show mentioned aboved bz all have diff story lines. well this will be worth watching i guess. so lets wait how the leads will meet.

(i am a die hard fan of IPKKND and no matter what show i watch they all cant fill the place of IPKKND in my heart ever. it has a different place in me. i always say that i moved on but acually never did it. i enjoy watching diff shows but the place of ipkknd cant be taken by anyone.)
arsneh thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

ok now stop comparing.

all these shows mentioned by all of you above are good accoding to your taste but i must say no show is less.

this show do dil is also good, based on incidences faced by people of kashmir bz of terrorism which cant be compared to any show mentioned aboved bz all have diff story lines. well this will be worth watching i guess. so lets wait how the leads will meet.

(i am a die hard fan of IPKKND and no matter what show i watch they all cant fill the place of IPKKND in my heart ever. it has a different place in me. i always say that i moved on but acually never did it. i enjoy watching diff shows but the place of ipkknd cant be taken by anyone.)

thats the same i feel
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: arsneh

thats the same i feel

but still i will say this show is different from other shows. and i hv moved onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
arsneh thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintin0602

but still i will say this show is different from other shows. and i hv moved onπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and i am still trying to move on and this show gives me hope
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, Kindly do not drag other shows in this forum. This forum is all about Do Dil Ek Jaan show and would like everyone to concentrate on the said show.

Thanks,
DDEJ DT