New FF: MY LOVE IS NOT LIE...

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello everyone .
i know u all guys must think that am really mad bcoz i have started many stories but after a little time pass i discontinue it .
but the reason is that when i didn't get response i don't like to cntinue that work
By the way this story juz came in my mind day before yesterday and i think to share it with u .
i don't know what should i say or how should i describe the story .
it's just a ( what we say ) ya trial it's a trial if u like it then definatly i will continue but else i'll discontinue this one too like others lol .
even i don't know
so here i go with My love is not lie...

Index

For Chapters sketch and proogue scroll down !

Edited by saba-ramisa - 10 years ago
CHAPTER SCETHES :

SAMEER RATHORE
ARJUN RAWTE
AISHA KAPOOR
SHREEKANT SEN
CHANDRAKANT PATEL
LIZA D'CRUZ
SAKSHI ANAND
SANA KHAN " as riya .

PS : All characters are same except sana who's actually sana but in etf she'll be as riya... ( and this mystery will be revealed with the story )
Prologue

rathore go to conference room but no one was there , he was shocked that where all go ?
he come out from the room and his eyes move to a corner where he saw aisha, liza and chottu was sitting in a corner silently . all was looking too tired but sad like they are going to cry next moment . suddenly shree came and sit with them silently . no one speak a single word . rathore come to them and say " guys come on we have to pick sana and sakshi " . but no one respond him . while looking at their sad faces a tear drop from his eye but he cover it before tear fall down . he again ask them " kya hua train late ho jayegi chalo sab... " . he put his hand on aisha's shoulder and call her in low  voice " aisha... " . she looks at him and nods her head and get up . rathore call other's too " shree , chottu and liza chalo ! " . all 3 get up adn they leave..

AT MUMBAI STATION .

the train from ( banglore to mumbai ) reach to the station . sana came to the door of train and look all around the station .
sana in her mind ( Aaj 6 saal baad qismat mujhe ussi jaga, unhi yaadon mein le aayi hai jinhe 6 saal pehle mein hamesha ke liye chod kar gayi thi ) .she put her left feet down on floor and suddenly all old memoried come infront of her eyes which hurts her badly and her body get sweat . she slowly move ahead and look for the team but they didn't reach yet to station . she go ans sit on a bench and start remembering old memories .

After a little while

The train from ( delhi to mumbai ) reach to the same station where sakshi steps out from the train . there was a deep pain in her eyes which drops down as tears . she clean her tears and look for anybody suddenly she saw sana sitting on a bench and she was lost in a deep thinking . she go to her and sit beside her .
sana look at her , sakshi call her name " sana " while tears again drop from her eyes continuously. while look sakshi crying tears start falling from her eyes too and both hold eachother's hand . sakshi ask " kesi ho ?" . sana looks at her shockely but she clean her tears and with a smile she replies " mein to fit fatt hoon tum sunao tum kesi ho ? ".
all others reac to the station and their eyes start finding them . shree get them sitting together in bench and told rathore . they all co to them and before sakshi could speak rathore ask them " tum dono aagayi ! " .
while watching them sana-sakshi get up . sana say's " aate kese na hamare kabil ACP Arjun ki 6th barsi jo hai " .

sorry if u found any mistake .
( so how's it ? )

ps : Guys i hope i made my self clear else let me clear that arjun is dead ...
waiting for your feedbacks . hit like if u like the prologue .

unres
ye kya prologue me hi bhaiya
i m too :'(
in btw nyc title
grt prologue..!Edited by Payal_156 - 10 years ago
Oh my!!!! arjun dead!!! Ye Kaise ho gya?? Cont soon!!
In btw i m first
ps. zyada free ho lol...
wink vm!
like???

i loved it

its so diff nd unique concept...

loving it...

continue soon...

plz pm me th nxt updates...

Originally posted by Aisha.Vashishth

like???

i loved it

its so diff nd unique concept...

loving it...

continue soon...

plz pm me th nxt updates...

Awww...so sweet of u .
am glad u like ( oops sorry ) u loved it !!!😆.
and thanks for the lovely comment 😉
aww he is dead

btw nice

continue soon

nd pm me d updates
Edited by darkmystery01 - 10 years ago