How much u loved ur show?

Posted: 10 years ago
Gals we all loved 2612 so much.But sometimes we need 2 undergo the test to prove our loyality n love for d show.So here is d game.Can anyone tell from which episode this pic is?This is d last pic of that episode.And lemme give a clue...this episode is one of d best episode of 2612 where Randeep made Rashmi understood her duties towards d nation.
when Rashmi mistakenly understands that mehr who died is her sister.when jdah tells Randeep abt Ritika's death. but ye shahana ka smjh ni aa rha??Edited by diksha2711 - 10 years ago
I think its the episode where Swami deliberately mentions in front of Rashmi that Ritika is dead and then Randeep Rashmi have huge argument.  Though I don't remember what Shahana Malik was doing in that episode.  Must watch again I guess!
OK gals continue with ur guesses.I'll post the answer after getting five replies at least.
Hmm... although m very bad in such memory type games but still let me try I think that these two r right... its that epi when Swami purposely tells Randeep in front of Rashmi that "Ritika" is dead and she is angry n all...
heena di..i got it...this is the epi...where rashdeep start working from the site where Rashmi was called to give her pendant by shahana...
They reach a hotel with the help of a match box...and rashmi sees something in the cc tv footage...am i right????
please continue giving these questions heena it will refresh our memories...thanks a ton for this one...!!!!!
Heenu jo sahi ans hai woh mera:-)
ab to btado kaunsa scene h ye??
Ok gals this is d episode where Randeep met Shahana at sea beach and challanged her that he will find out Ritika in 12 hours and then he along with rashmi went to d hotel where ritika stayed and asked d manager to show all d video footage of past few days.