4th June WU Ansh merges in his Origin

Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

J (Jalandhar) says, you are Sarvagya, Sarvavyapi, Antaryami, Satya himself? Then why are you hesitating to speaking the Truth?

Shivji  answers with compassion, Ansh is never separate from the origin. In your anger you have forgotten this truth. You've never been able to stay away from me, nor was I away from you. Answer of your question is in my questions. Have you ever thought, how did you reach Samudradev?  There you met Matsyakanya. After her death how did Shukrachary appeared immidiately?  Asuras were united? When Indra attacked you with fainting weapon, how did Vrinda reached there? No one is able to identify  movement of Kaal, it takes even Yugas to understand. You were never alone, I was always with you, tried to guide you. But in your ego you never saw that, but I was still with you .  I have reached at different time in various forms to help you. You were never alone? I was always with you. There was never the need to put my hand on your head, because you have never been away from my lap. Whenever you were hit, I have beared that pain. This war was my Krodhagni's Karma Yudhha.  It was me only who was hurt, I, lived as you & will die too. Blood flowing from you body was me only. What is not there & what is there is me only.

Waves in the Sea have their own happiness, unhappiness, they are Sea's happiness & unhappiness too. But waves are never separated from the Sea. They are always a part of the Sea, they are never his Vikalpa. It's time for the Ansh to merge in me.  It's time for you to be complete. This is not your end but a new beginning of my Ansh.  

Shukracharay comes he blesses  J to go ahead in his journey without any burden on Soul. Says, with pure mind, I am bidding you farewell.  Go Ansh merge in your Origin. Parvati tells him you have paid for your Karmas. After that nothing is left. She too blesses him. J sees his mother & Vrinda in Shivji's heart. He is ready to leave. Jalandhar, born from Shivji's Krodhagni , burns turns in a globe of Fire merges with  Shivji, in his 3rd eye. Shivji has tears in his eyes.

Parvati meets Kartikeya & Ganesh. Shivji & Parvati walk towards each other. Kartikeya stops Ganesh from going to her.  Parvati remembers him helping her as Aadi Yogi & in his real form, with tears in her eyes. She touches his feet. He with teary eyes blesses her. He wipes her tears & the Ksheersagar's viewers too join other viewers of the battle field.  Vishnuji says finally Shiv- Shakti have united. Brhmaji says it's a good news for this World. Shivji says it's because of you all. Vishnuji says it's time for them to leave.

Ganesh says now we all will live at Kailash. Shivji says not now. I want to take your mother away for some time. Ganesh  asks where but Kartikeya tells him they need to prepare Kailash to welcome them. Nandi says, he has already stated arranging but still some things are left. Ganesh, looks at Parvati, she nods, he agrees to go to Kailash.

Vishnuji says Purush is incomplete without Prakriti. That's why after Union, balance has returned in the World. Naradji says that's true for you too.  Vishnuji says Brhmaji is responsible for creation in the World, that's Godess of Gyan Devi Saraswati is Shakti. I am responsible for maintaining, running the World, so Goddess of wealth Devi Lakshmi is my ardhangini. Shivji is responsible for destruction so Aadi Shakti is his Shakti.

In the battle field Shivji, Parvati are looking at each other.

Precap:  Shivji gives the Gajara to Paravti, says these folwers are eager to adorn your hairs.

Lakshmiji tells Vishnuji about the effects of Vrinda's curse. Vishnuji says Karma will give it's result.

Ravan is doing penance, sitting on top of a mountain.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
Thanks for the WU, Mnx12G.πŸ˜ƒ Now, res for my 1st comment.πŸ₯³ Edit:
This was one emotional Episode, though some point I was quite Confused about The answers from Mahadev, later after thinking a While, I've understood that How deep was That.
Being a Shivaansh was due to Circumstence, then later after knowing almost everything then leaving his Orgin and Choosing wrong, was where Everyone considered Him a Villain.. But, somewhere I do feel that Injustice was the Main thing which was the Main reason to get him drown and not to Forget about his Mothers Death, It was the beginning then.
But, there He was quite right and emotional, Where said that if He was the path breaker then being the Orginal Power Mahadev should have brought him Back. He made us to Feel the pain that he was suffering with his Dialouges, Marvellous perfomance.
No wonder then, Mahadev Replied to his Each questions well and perfectly. That's the main Factor which I love about DKDM, they've The deep essence of Knowledge which can be applied in the Various factor in our Everyday life.
And atlast Jalandhar Merged in Him, It was really One Great track. Sir did a Great job playing both The character with perfection.
Now Coming to the Point, where We got Our Whole Mahadev Family Back.. Yeah, The very perfect moment was that and Happy to see Devi Parvati back with Her beloved Family. Now, So tomorrow we're going to See the Gajra moment? I hope it doesn't get's burned again like before.πŸ˜†
Ops! The very Long comment again.
And yeah, Mnx12G it was The Perfect and Quick WU.. Brilliant, Thanks again For the WU.😊 Edited by MrToolConfuser - 10 years ago
Somehow everything was justified today. When Shivji started explaining I felt so happy... like Paramsukh. (Mnxji, can I include a sloka in the Jalandhar thread?)
Mahadev's answers made complete sense. True, when the devotee felt as if God had left him, because he saw only one pair of footprints, God said, "My dear devotee, you see only one pair of footprints because I was carrying you at that time!" Om Namah SHivay
And Antatah Jalandhar reached his origin! MOksha! Krodhagni se Utpann hua aur Krodhagni mein hi Samaa Gaya. Ok now this will contradict all my previous comments, but I sincerely pray to Mahadev that in some Kalpa in the future, let Jalandhar's story be that which was shown in this show.

Parvati-Mahadev Punarmilan! What started long back on Shivaratri finally finished today!!!πŸ₯³I am so happy! And Ganesh is so innocent! Not knowing what naughty Mahadev is implying. Thank God he has an elder brother to stop him!
And tomorrow Gajra Pehnana! When did Mahadev make it? Coz the previous one became BHasma.
But in the end, everyone won!
Thanks for the WU!
Thanx meenaxi di for the updateπŸ˜ƒ, it was a very emotional episode but i don't know whether i should be satisfied with shivji's answers to jalandhar's questions or notπŸ˜•
best part was what narayan said in the endπŸ‘
OK whatever. Thanks.Edited by Surya_krsnbhakt - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Surya_krsnbhakt

Mnxg can i copy your post to the Jal thread pls?πŸ˜ƒ
Sure, Have added the missing part of Shivji's answers too.

While updating had missed some parts, that's added too now😊
Originally posted by jyoti07

Thanx meenaxi di for the updateπŸ˜ƒ, it was a very emotional episode but i don't know whether i should be satisfied with shivji's answers to jalandhar's questions or notπŸ˜•
best part was what narayan said in the endπŸ‘
Shivji's answers were perfect. J never accepted him as God. But he being everywhere have always helped him.
It wasn't J asking Q but a normal Human Soul asking the Q to God, why yoy never came when I needed you the most. Shivji's answers were perfect, God helps in various forms, it's us who can't recognise him & doubt his existance.
Perfect explanation by Mahadev and when he absorbs that krodhagni it was a wonderful moment and than the milan it was beautiful when Shiv and Shakti unite. Eyes spoke more than words. Awesome.
Likd the moment when mahadev absorbd the krodhagni, and likd the reunioun, hehe ganesha was cute, but kartikey handld the situation.
Good answer by Mahadev... !!πŸ‘πŸΌ Everyone saw what Mahadev did NOT do.. but no one saw what he DID..!! 

When J went on the path of destruction.. he blamed M for not being there.. but didn't realize that all the good that happened to him.. was bcoz of M being there.. his power within him..!! πŸ˜Š

Also its easier to blame others or circumstances when something bad happens /is happening to us.. rather than owning up the responsibility..!! 

J's chap finally comes to end... he got Moksha..!! And really liked Parvati's end dialogue to J.. 

Mahadev Parvati Punar milan.. lovely scene..sp when she touched his feet.. and he blesses her!! 
No words were needed...!! 

One thing... a very silly quest...If Mahadev did absorb J (Krodha Agni) within him now... why couldn't he do that when he released it initially.. after Indra..?? πŸ˜•

Nice WU.. MInaxi πŸ˜Š
Edited by sia221 - 10 years ago