with couple u like?

Poll

fav couple

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hmm i dont like this girl for jeet. I hope they bring a other lead girl for jeet. What u think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i lyk jeet n heer couple😊
yoyowatsup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: marja

Hmm i dont like this girl for jeet. I hope they bring a other lead girl for jeet. What u think guys?

I agree she's to simple for jeet, but perfect for raunak. They should bring in a another girl for jeet kind of like Jazz, but the girl doesn't take drugs like jazz and dresses up both indian and western way. they should bring Neha Bamb for jeet.

Edited by atrehan1 - 10 years ago
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: atrehan1

</div>I agree she's to simple for jeet, but perfect for raunak. They should bring in a another girl for jeet kind of like Jazz, but the girl doesn't take drugs like jazz and dresses up both indian and western way. they should bring Neha Bamb for jeet.
<div><a href="http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=neha+bamb+hot&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=aMx8H63domEabM&tbnid=FhCLvtqkgiHEKM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fimagesbee.com%2Fneha-bamb%2Fview%2Fneha-bamb-6%2F&ei=dimuUaTXEsSN0QHg_oHYDA&bvm=bv.47244034,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNHV7a4p7t-KN8VJ6WqHS1hCk2t1VA&ust=1370454770982341"></a>

agree with u! Neha bamb will be best for jeet. Jeet is to handsome, they should bring a very beautiful girl for him. Edited by marja - 10 years ago
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For me it has to be jeet and heer.. hope they both get each other