Posted: 10 years ago
this is one of the worst serials on TV. what is wrong are there no actors out there,  one actor plays all the roles in this show
Ashish Sharma.

he plays rajveer and romances saiba,
she marries diljeet and gets pregnant by him. but marries rajveer but is in love with diljeet, then she looses the baby and gets pregnant with rajveer baby.  he dies and there is 6 /7 years leep
then she looses her memory and meets Fatay ALSO PLAYED  BY ASHISH SHARMA, so she marries him, the her son for Rajveer, whose name is jeet ALSO PLAYED BY ASHISH SHARMA, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PRODUCTION HOUSE, THEY SHOULD HAVE ALSO HAVE GOTTEN SAIBA/ANU SON FROM FATAY TO BE PLAYED BY ASHISH SHARMA WHY HIGHER ANOTHER ACTOR FOR THAT ROLE THEY COULD HAVE SAVED MORE MONEY.

FIRST HE IS THE LOVER AND HUSBAND AND ROMANCES EKTA, THEN HE IS THE LOOKALIKE LOVER AND HUSBAND AND ROMANCES EKTA, NOW HE HAS TO PLAY HER SON SO WHO IS GOING TO ROMANCE HER OR WILL THE DECIDE TO LET DILJEET FINILEY HAVE HER.

HOW DUMD CAN A SERIAL GET. NO WOUNDER NO BODY VISITS THIS FORUM.

Daljeet is out of the show. I think sahiba will die at end.
And heer is daljeet daugther. I hope daljeet have 2 daugthers. I realyy want a other girl for ashish sharma
Excuse me...!!!! Plzz DON'T blame our hero ASHISH ji...he is d lifeblood of d show...He is doing his job brilliantly...!! See d variation in his acting in all 3 characters played by him...i bet no othr actor on TV can act so well & carry d roles & d show so incredibaly...!! Recognize d true talent...!!! Agree to an extent dat d show is dumb @ most time...but itz completely d makers decision & our hero has nothing to do wid it...!! He is respecting d producers & staying in d show nothing else...! Othrwise he can get more better roles & PH's...!!
I dont think she blame ashish. She blame cvs. I agree with her cvs should bring a other actor for jeet roll. And let ashish playing fateh. We all want ekta and ashish onscreen jodi. But they cvs make ashish her kid. Cvs make a biggst mistake.

Fateh and Sahibha son should also have been played by ashish sharma and CVs could have created a bad twin and good twin storyline,,,,,plus they should give sahiba a new love interest who should also be played by Ashish...so that  Ashish can be in the role of the 2 sons and Sahibha's new lover.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then this new lover of Sahibha should die by next week and  she should become a grandmother the following week.πŸ˜†       And her grandkids should also be played by Ashish Sharma πŸ˜†    and of course as a grandma she should be given a new lover who of course will be played by Ashish yet again🀣
Haahahaahah soo funny! Cvs are the bigsstt joke. Ashish should leave this show. Poor ashish how many time they making him dead and alive.
Whatever i just watch this show for ashish.
Ashish is very talented actor.whosoever watched him in gkd & cgm, have no doubts about it.being his huge fan I feel sad that cv has not done justice to his calibar.just watching the show for ashish.but it is proved that cv and channal have full faith in ashish.rssi never deserve ashish.ashish can compete with  any other stars as for as  acting is concern.no doubt ashish is the most handsome actor on television.⭐️
 Fateh and Sahibha son should also have been played by ashish sharma and CVs could have created a bad twin and good twin storyline,,,,,plus they should give sahiba a new love interest who should also be played by Ashish...so that  Ashish can be in the role of the 2 sons and Sahibha's new lover.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then this new lover of Sahibha should die by next week and  she should become a grandmother the following week.πŸ˜†       And her grandkids should also be played by Ashish Sharma πŸ˜†    and of course as a grandma she should be given a new lover who of course will be played by Ashish yet again🀣 
hahaha hahaha hhahahahah ahaahha hahahhahaha
haha hahahh hhhaha hahahhahahah
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
yappp i was thinking the same thing