Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome shanu,you are bang on.CVs have officially gave the hint that JaGan are going to be a couple in future and that was a solid hint,so now we deserve a JaGan AT.No confusion should be left here as its a matter of maang bharna.

That time the AT was closed saying that they are not shown as a couple though ganga's character was introduced hinting that she will be the singh bahu and jagya's better half.So we wanted a AT.But now cvs have cleared all the misunderstanding.Edited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
double postEdited by shankythebest - 10 years ago
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so cute 😳❀️
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanku Sweta and Shanky πŸ˜ƒ I think CVS did this for us. Hamen JaGan AT jo nahi mil rahi thi πŸ˜‰ but mods are not there how will we get JaGan AT? πŸ˜”
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't understand why so much fuss about ATs in this forum. In NBT forum, we have ATs for Father-daughter duo, Friends AT also. Is there any rule that only romantically linked characters should have ATπŸ˜•?

Apart from this AT, Jagya alone should have another  AT for his Trilogy..named "Jagya Trilogy".  He had an AT with Anandi(JaAn), Gauri(JaGA) and now will soon have one with Ganga(JaGan) πŸ€£. If Sanchi also turns good, we can open one with her too..that would be a quadrology , i guess? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I don't understand why so much fuss about ATs in this forum. In NBT forum, we have ATs for Father-daughter duo, Friends AT also. Is there any rule that only romantically linked characters should have ATπŸ˜•?

@ bold - Not at all. Lets open one for Jagya-Mannu too. Forum will be flooded with AT's(esp the first page) and i will directly go to the second page  every time i visit the forum!
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

The  so much fuss about AT's is in this way people get one place to discuss and talk about their favorites and appreciate them then they don't have to open separate threads each day Today they were good , today they did this wow , With AT they get one specific place  All  alike thinking people do their discussion there  Till 150 pages they don't need to open next threadπŸ˜†

it is not necessary there should  be an AT of a  romantically linked couple You can have AT of anyone AT is made for the one we appreciate  a couple , a character , an actor 

and samvi don't worry i will take permission for JaNu AT let the DT come back  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: sidra08

and samvi don't worry i will take permission for JaNu AT let the DT come back  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Hehehe Sidra...now i am really worried!!πŸ˜† The idea of so many AT's scares me...before i used to worry about the FF's, OS's etc...now it's the AT's! I can't find anything that interests me on the first page. It gets flooded with the sticky threads+AT's+FF's/OS's😭
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samvi.

Hehehe Sidra...now i am really worried!!πŸ˜† The idea of so many AT's scares me...before i used to worry about the FF's, OS's etc...now it's the AT's! I can't find anything that interests me on the first page. It gets flooded with the sticky threads+AT's+FF's/OS's😭

awww sweetie pie Waise i will get permission for AT that i am serious about πŸ˜†actually AT has one benefit all like minded people discuss there  we don't have fightsπŸ˜† i feel sorry for you  you find nothing interesting πŸ˜’mmm  actually the so many sticky threads for everything have reduced the topics of discussions separately  Very less people  open separate threads of discussion all are with their places πŸ˜†