Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sidra08

awww sweetie pie Waise i will get permission for AT that i am serious about ðŸ˜†actually AT has one benefit all like minded people discuss there  we don't have fights😆 i feel sorry for you  you find nothing interesting ðŸ˜’mmm  actually the so many sticky threads for everything have reduced the topics of discussions separately  Very less people  open separate threads of discussion all are with their places ðŸ˜†

Sometimes i think i should participate in AT's too. But It gets boring when u don't have difference of opinion in one group! So i go searching for topics about the serial. 

Sidra, i will take back all what i said about J and his trilogy...now please ask Mahi to come forward and do the update! I won't say anything to her fav J for today😆! Promise!! I'm dying to know what happened today! mahi has a very mean boss! ðŸ˜’
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sidra08

The  so much fuss about AT's is in this way people get one place to discuss and talk about their favorites and appreciate them then they don't have to open separate threads each day Today they were good , today they did this wow , With AT they get one specific place  All  alike thinking people do their discussion there  Till 150 pages they don't need to open next thread😆

it is not necessary there should  be an AT of a  romantically linked couple You can have AT of anyone AT is made for the one we appreciate  a couple , a character , an actor 

and samvi don't worry i will take permission for JaNu AT let the DT come back  ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

I asked because i heard that they are not allowing Jagya - ganga AT earlier as they were not sure if they will be a couple or not. But wasn't that very obvious right from when sriti entered the show? Why did it take so long for a AT? I was just wondering about that.

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samvi.

Sometimes i think i should participate in AT's too. But It gets boring when u don't have difference of opinion in one group! So i go searching for topics about the serial. 

Sidra, i will take back all what i said about J and his trilogy...now please ask Mahi to come forward and do the update! I won't say anything to her fav J for today😆! Promise!! I'm dying to know what happened today! mahi has a very mean boss! ðŸ˜’

yup i have world's mean boss ðŸ˜†but he is also very nice gives us so much respect too and my favorite you all have made me  Jagaya phanka😆wah rey Jaggu by redeeming yourself you have made me appreciate you so much that people term me  as your fan😆chalo no probs i don't mind now until Jagaya remains a good boy like this and today you cannot say anything to him poor guy did nothing but was  unconscious 
Originally posted by: mahi12

yup i have world's mean boss ðŸ˜†but he is also very nice gives us so much respect too and my favorite you all have made me  Jagaya phanka😆wah rey Jaggu by redeeming yourself you have made me appreciate you so much that people term me  as your fan😆chalo no probs i don't mind now until Jagaya remains a good boy like this and today you cannot say anything to him poor guy did nothing but was  unconscious 

Lol Mahi u r his fan, no doubt about that. But not a blind one and that is what matters! He was bashed badly once and now he deserves some support for changing. It's just that i find him to be extremely lucky. No lead in BV has so many AT's. like i said...people loved to see him with Anandi, then with Gauri, now with Ganga...and maybe with Sanchi too if she turns more sensible. It's just that it is all different people at different times. 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
samvi now in first page unsticky topics reduce to 3  yesterday it was 4 now today it is 3 .those days r not far .when v will have only 1 unsticky topic in first page
Originally posted by: surabhi01

samvi now in first page unsticky topics reduce to 3  yesterday it was 4 now today it is 3 .those days r not far .when v will have only 1 unsticky topic in first page

And the sad part is those few unsticky threads will be aT's. We are managing to keep this on the front page..else this thread too would have gone to the second page by now!😭 :P
surabhi01 thumbnail
yeah now days  at os ff r ruling forum now most of time os at r in first page and drama related thread comes very little in first page .since v r not fan of anyone in this forum that is why v r feeling sad seeing so much at thread always in first page Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But its also true that a very less number of topics are opened here to discuss things.
surabhi01 thumbnail
yes less number of topics is open but  now days those topics  cannot run beyond 3 pages as at os ff r always on first page Edited by surabhi01 - 10 years ago
Nice shanky , u joined us to keep this thread up! Yes true , less topics are being opened because people are busy in their own homes(AT's, FF's)  discussing topics with their like minded friends as Sidra said. We homeless people are the like minded ones so we go searching for the story related threads.Even the episode discussion thread is stuck!