Let Me Teach You How To Dance - A GunJeev OS

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is dedicated to my fellow Gunjeevians!! πŸ€— Please read and comment...

Rajeev and Gunjan were in an antique store together. Gunjan came across a square musical box with a beautiful design on it. She opened it and the music started to play. Gunjan did not recognize the song as it was a very old song. Rajeev on the other hand recognized the song as he loves listening to old classics. He started humming along to the song. 

Gunjan: Do you know the song?
Rajeev: Yes (and continued to hum)
Gunjan: Can you sing the words?
Rajeev: well..

Rajeev takes Gunjan's hand in his as he placed his other hand on her waist. As they started to move to the music, he sang.

Let me teach you how to dance
Let me lead you to the floor
Simply place your hand in mine
And then think of nothing more

He twirls her around slowly.

Let the music cast its spell
Give the atmosphere a chance

Coming back into his arms, they swayed to the music staring into each other's eyes until the music ended.

Simply follow where I lead
Let me teach you how to dance

The song: 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHaZ16TSRuA[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by braich_gal - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranju u have written an awesome os. and i really want u should totally continue this to SS..it's so vintagey which i totally totally adore..i just listened to the song, to feel the moment...and i can totally relate to it...plz post the video of the song here as well...

Edited by riva2987 - 10 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: riva2987

ranju u have written an awesome os. and i really want u should totally continue this to SS..it's so vintagey which i totally totally adore..i just listened to the song, to feel the moment...and i can totally relate to it...plz post the video of the song here as well...

awww...thank you Riva!!! πŸ€— Was listening to the song earlier and I just couldn't resist writing this...for now it's just a one shot...but who knows in future if I hear some other song I might write another one!! πŸ˜‰ 

and I've updated it with the song...πŸ˜ƒ

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow .. Ranju ..this is gorgeous .. I love it .. and yes men you should write more like this ..Thank you for the beautiful Gunjeev moment 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww very cute one ... Ranju this is too cute... and such a small one I wish it was bigger!!!!!! πŸ€” but thanks it s been too long I read something !!! πŸ€—
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww! i can easily imagine both of them dancing to this song.. beautifully written ranju..πŸ‘

The expressions they have while dancing is just in front of my eyes.. Can I take this as a continuation of Sandy's If Only OSπŸ˜ƒ ? This situation is blending well with the emotions portrayed in her OS😳

Perfect  I am off to the dreamy romantic world! ☺️Dont disturb meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nisha.lini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. vry cute os n beautifully written.. bt vry short... pls do continue writting more ff or os.. you guys r so talented.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
braich_gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

Wow .. Ranju ..this is gorgeous .. I love it .. and yes men you should write more like this ..Thank you for the beautiful Gunjeev moment 

Aww...thanks Hashiiboo!! πŸ€—

This was just a spur of a moment thing...we'll see about writing more πŸ˜‰
braich_gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Aww very cute one ... Ranju this is too cute... and such a small one I wish it was bigger!!!!!! πŸ€” but thanks it s been too long I read something !!! πŸ€—

Thanks Vibzy πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

I wish it was longer too...πŸ˜‰
braich_gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: manchaadi

awww! i can easily imagine both of them dancing to this song.. beautifully written ranju..πŸ‘

The expressions they have while dancing is just in front of my eyes.. Can I take this as a continuation of Sandy's If Only OSπŸ˜ƒ ? This situation is blending well with the emotions portrayed in her OS😳

Perfect  I am off to the dreamy romantic world! ☺️Dont disturb meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awww!!! Thanks mannu darling πŸ€—

And OH MY GOD!!! ! Why didn't i think of that?? You're so right about this being paired with Sandy's OS!!!! I can totally see it!!! I hope she continues the OS and if she wants she can insert this in it as well...or at least have something similar to this scene in her OS!!