Jaan is my big break: Ayaz Ahmed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Jaan is my big break: Ayaz Ahmed

The boy next door, Ayaz Ahmed who has worked in I love My India and has done some important roles in real-life crime based shows has finally found his big break with Life Ok's Do Dil Ek- Jaan.

The actor says Jaan is not only the biggest show of his career but is also his big break.

"All the shows that I've done so far in my career are special but this show is one of my career's big break. Jaan is a big show no doubt but the most interesting part for me is that I am getting a chance to a romantic role that have never done in my career. My character Raghu is totally opposite of me so I have actually come out of my comfort zone to do it. Raghu has so much passion, intensity that the moment I heard it I decided to do it. Jaan is really a blessing."

Apart from doing a romantic role on-screen for the first time, Ayaz also got a chance to full-fill his long desired wish of doing some dare devil stunts on TV, "Honestly, when I was told that the character is action oriented and I need to do some hardcore action sequences, I was gun-go about it. You won't believe it but I was waiting for this opportunity for last 8 years because I've been trained in martial arts (Karate, Taekwondo, Muay Thai) and was waiting for an opportunity to show the talent. I am happy that I finally got an opportunity to show it in Jaan," concludes Ayaz.
he looks so prommising in the promos!!!waiting for your entry ayaz...
show looks to be quite promosing...😛
I like him he is very cute :) i have seen his work in I love my India and in one of crime patrol episodes. He is a good actor!! :)
love Ayaz Ahmed...hez such a sweetheart. I hope this show will be huge hit and success for him...all the best ayaz...u rock boy

tfs!! 
Edited by Zoya677 - 10 years ago