Devon ke Dev Mahadev

5th June WU The reunion & approaching future

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Shivji expresses his desire to take Parvati  somewhere else before returning to kailash. He closes her eyes & they are the same Parvati vana.  She ls happy, seeing him after such a long time. Says after Ganesh got them married, yet they were seprate for so long. He had to suffer a lot during this period. He says it's nothing compared to what you've undergone in your memoryless state. Without her near & dear ones, it must have been painful to be away from her children. She says because of this I've understood you upto certain extent but when will I be aware of you compeletely? He says, through Yoga, you have been able to understand me but when will I be able to understand you compeletely? Your Maya made me dance. She says my pranam to Nataran Shiv.  He calls her Nateshwari.  He gives her Gajara. She says in a married life such small things should not be given important. She refuses to take that Gajara. He tells her let these flowers, who have separated from the tree, adorn your hair. He puts the Gajara in her hair. They enjoy their moments of being together. Nature shows her pleasure whith flowers blooming every where.  He shows  the planted by her is grown fully. They both give water to the tree together.

At Ksheersagar Vishnuji asks Lakshmiji, why does she look serious? She is thinking about Vrinda's curse, they'll have to be separated soon. He tells her what he did with Vrinda was unavoidable , he'll have to pay for it. You are my ardhangini, so even you are a part of it. Not only Kayika (Physical) Karmas but even the Manasika karmas, thoughts  do  give their result. In future that curse will materialize. She asks when & how. He answers only future can tell that.

Dashanan is doing penanace sitting in front of a Shiv ling. Shurpanakha feels he is actually aiming for something else. Vibhishan comes, asks her why does she look worried? Brother is called a big bhakta by Mahadev only. She says bhakti can be a matter of worry for a bhakta's family. She has seen him trying to push big mountain at night. Undre the pretex of penance, he is preparing for something else. Do you know what is he thinking? Vibhishan says the purpose must be big, he is not an ordinary Asura, will achieve what he wants through his penanace.

Precap:  At Kailash Shivji, Parvati  are welcomed by all. The rishis, Ganas, Mena, Himavan, Kartikeya, all are celebrating. Ganesh is dancing. Indra without his crown comes to apologise to Shivji, says, he has realised result of his Karams after loosing everything.

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx meenaxi di for the update😃
,it was a very romantic episode😳, and Cvs changed vibhishan too with ravan😆i liked the previous one more😊
meenaxi di slight correction in the update"its you and your maya made me dance"😊
Edited by jyoti07 - 10 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti07

Thanx meenaxi di for the update😃

,it was a very romantic episode😳, and Cvs changed vibhishan too with ravan😆i liked the previous one more😊

You are welcome😊
Even I thought so, Both Ravan & Vibhishan are changed. Let's see how their team as bros. work.😆
The epi was quite nice, peaceful, balanced, with Parvati regaining her memory, a new chapter will start now.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the lovely update..glad to see mahadev and parvati happy with each other..
dashanan special coming up now..good, am eagerly waiting for the track..
oh btw, Indra the rat is back after the ship stopped sinking...please can we have the nahusha track as well and get rid of Indra for more time???please please please...
Gopiii thumbnail
Beautiful romantic episode. Natesh and Nateshwari that was so cute. I liked the Ravan almost immediately. This track will be awesome.  😃
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

thanx for the lovely update..glad to see mahadev and parvati happy with each other..

dashanan special coming up now..good, am eagerly waiting for the track..
oh btw, Indra the rat is back after the ship stopped sinking...please can we have the nahusha track as well and get rid of Indra for more time???please please please...

Yes Nahush will be made Indra now. It was given in a tv segment.
Their reunion was good bringing balance in the World.
This Dashanan looks more promising. Lets get ready for approaching Ramayan, hopefully The Shiv Tandav Stotra will be shown too.😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limraina

Beautiful romantic episode. Natesh and Nateshwari that was so cute. I liked the Ravan almost immediately. This track will be awesome.  😃

Nataraj & Nateshwari, such an owesome name. Hope they had emphasised more on the Panchanan form. Atleast Vishnuji could have explained more.
Ravan will be an exciting track. 
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful WUs mnx12 & thanks for this as i have missed today DKDM...i have to watch repeat now.😛
Gopiii thumbnail
Panchanan like Mahakaal was not done well in the show. Disappointed with those roops of Mahadev in DKDM. Ramayan and Ravan I hope they don't get too creative like the Jalandhar track and stick to the original story however short they plan to show it. 
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limraina

Panchanan like Mahakaal was not done well in the show. Disappointed with those roops of Mahadev in DKDM. Ramayan and Ravan I hope they don't get too creative like the Jalandhar track and stick to the original story however short they plan to show it. 

They were buzy with making J more important, so Mahakaal & Panchanan forms couldn't be researched. 😆 Same here, hope they don't come up with their own version of Ravan😆