Vamsam updts and discussions.15th oct update on pg-40

Posted: 10 years ago
Vamsam serial directed by CJ Baskar (Chithi, Annamalai, Penn? & Anjali director) is starting on 10th June. Ramya's the heroine. πŸ˜‰ Edited by _SK_ - 10 years ago
^ just remembered CJ baskar did direct penn (prajin / meera vasudevan pair (leena's fav pair) & vijay sethupathi worked with CJ baskar in this serialπŸ˜‰), manaivi (kausalya in double role) & gokulathil seethai (sangavi).

Not a big fan of his serials .. disgusting scenes, unnecessary twists & some interesting/ memorable characters.  πŸ˜Ž

Thanks for the info Sri.

CJ Baskhar??  hmmm... okay I know already where this serial is heading!

Penn ... CJB??? But I thought it was Balachander.  I might be wrong.

i was thinking Penn was balachandar too ..

Um this guy is director...?? Avalava taan pola serials. But then again its Ramya Krishnan

If I am not wrong Rajkumar started few moths before then why ending soon..
Tfs..
Already wil be there any hero for RK IN vamsam πŸ˜‰
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW60F__WvsI[/YOUTUBE]
Is shyam Ganesh Hero or a guest role?

Can any one post title song?
Originally posted by Karthikka

I hate this stupid serial already.πŸ˜•

The starting was good: Satyapriya (the mother in Kolangal) and Laxman from Thendral are a happily married couple living in a big mansion - only daughter, Shakti (guess who?). Intha illam penne pon pakka varanga - Shyam Ganesh is Sanjay the mapillai, Archana's father from TMS is the father, don't know who the mother is..comes with a pattalam.

Girl's side no relatives except a tamil teacher who is periayappa mathiri and architect who is chitappa mathiri. Very strange and unhappy looks from mapillai's side when they realise there are no relatives...all kinds of nasty comments from them - I would have slapped their faces. TMS father especially has a nasty tongue. SP reveals that she has a brother who is a commissioner in Thirunulveli - our wonderful Ayya of course but they are not on talking terms...

TMS father gives more nasty dialogues and walks off. SG stands there looking sorry and apologetic and leaves.

SP takes out Ayya's photo from a drawer - for a second, I thought she was digging for poison. πŸ˜†

Sigh. Let's see.

@Violet- I too thought the same dearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but it was her bro's picπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Actually, I'm bored. Same old, same old... villis, noble head of family, self-sacrificing women.

Why God why? πŸ˜­