•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Which one test better??? And what's the diffrance between the two
best juicy jalebi i like... 
As per my experience, both taste well. I more like Jalebi as a traditional sweet item. I am more familiar about preparing / cooking it at home.
Posted: 9 years ago
I love Jalebi's.. I looked up imrati and it looks the same cept I believe they're more twisted around while jalebi is shaped in a simpler manner. 
Jalebi tastes the best. The way its is made is just way too awesome. There is no much difference between imarti and jalebi. Imarti is made up of urad dal as compared to jalebi which is made up of maida. Indian food is the best cuisine. You can even get it outside India as many restaurants and 
Indian TakeAway  have opened in countries like Australia. 

Edited by indianbrothers3 - 9 years ago
Jalebi...yum!!!
i love jalebi.
imarti is also good bbut when in comparison with jalebi i wipl choose jalebi.
Jalebi taste better its more juicy sometimes crispier with more calories. imrati is not as much juicy.
I don't like sweets. But imrati is the best as compare to Juicy jalebi. Both are traditional sweets. The main difference of both that is ingredients Jalebi made by maida and imrati made by urd daal... 
Originally posted by Barbiedoll_sona

i like jalebi more

I also like Jalebi and it is very tasty.
Originally posted by trupat1

Which one test better??? And what's the diffrance between the two

I love imrati.The major difference between the two lies in the batter that is made. Jalebi uses all-purpose flour or maida in its batter, while Imarti uses urad-dal (black gram/black lentil) flour in its batter.😊