avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
amazing...
do continue...
anumadduri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The narrative is simply brilliant !!! And the way you have interwoven the humor quotient is superb !!! You brought out the unique character of each and every member of the Raizada parivaar so amazingly !!! Be it Anjali's overt Rona Dhona and tears on the tap , Mamiji's over the board antics , Mamaji's character toh I am totally Rofling :) And Aakash is Akash always the shy type wala Ladka ... Arnav is the same but him agreeing to see a girl caught me unawares ... But like you said Anjali's tears do get a lot of things done ... Poor Shyam expecting something from his wife and getting something else in return ðŸ˜† 

Now coming to the Gupta family ... Same sentiments each character was described to the T and loved it ... Garima was always a confused soul , Shashi was the sane one in the family hence no proper role ( Maybe the creatives did not know how to develop his character as he was sane  ) so he got alloted to the wheel chair in the serial ðŸ˜† glad to see that he is a sane person here and also hale and hearty ... And Buaji is the over loud and overbearing person . Payal and Khushi are the same ...

The interesting thing to see will be how will they decide which bride is for which groom ... Looking forward for this wonderfully insane ride !!!!
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d start
Continue soon
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome writing... I always wonder how do you manage to write so beautifully.. easily we can imagine IPKKND cast playing it infront of our eyes.. I hope Akash is not there to see Khushi and Arnav is for Payal.. Waiting for Arhi to meet..
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think before this ff end i'll become insane..
rakhee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey what a lovely start... Insane Raizadas, and even more insane Anjali obsessed with getting her Chote married... Insane Khushi upto her usual antics... Please update the next chapter. Getting insanely impatient😉
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start . Sounds like you're telling the tale in a very relaxed manner , very tongue-in-cheek and a humorous slant on the vagaries of Human nature ... Liked it .
Pms for this too please.
And a happy 2nd Anniversary to you too...I guess we're all going to be around for sometime to come ...😊
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved this . 
Brilliant start, Chaitalee.
I love reading humour and this is one of the really funny ones.
Anjzli seems as mad as Buaji. 
I never thought I would feel sorry for Shyam. But here I am feeling sorry for the poor guy.
Bechare Mamaji! What has he done to deserve this? Being sent off without breakfast. Is he invisible😆
And yhen there is Sanka Devi. Waiting to see what madcap idea she has up her sleeve to drive away the Raizadas. 
Loved the bit where Garima is preparing the snacks and will later say that the girls made it.
How typical of most Indian families! 

I love this SS. Please continue soon. 
vinu.sr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
didnt read yet but already excited about a new story from you especially one that starts today!!!

will come back and comment on the story later😊