jennifer225229 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Daljeet is the only soul for this show..if no Kanan,no Rab Seh Sona Ishq..His acting is superb..he shows all his expressions and feelings naturally in his eyes..but the cv's always sidelined his role..they used  his role just lyk a doll..Sahiba always did injustice to Daljeet..phir bhi usne Sahiba ka saath diya..now this show got worsened..Kanan come back soon with another nice show in a lead role..

Edited by jennifer225229 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talichai thumbnail
True True True.I watched today after so many episodes just to see that show has taken a leap and daljit is deadi immidiately switched off tv.how could cvs do so much injustice to the most well meaning guy in the show.pathetic.the days of daljit-sahiba were the golden period of rssi.ni mein chori chori...ahh the magic😳the shy daljit and chulbuli sahiba.THE BEST.cvs have sold out their creativity,from which angle ekta looks like a mom,huh?? but the new pairing is also gud,rounak remainds me of daljit and heer of sahiba.and they are using daljit-sahiba type music also.but too bad kanan is not there.so alvida rssi🥱
.ahuti. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaa me too missing Daljeet like hell.Love Daljeet-Sahiba very muchFor them only i watched this show and learned so many punjabi words.They were such a beautiful jodi.I hope we get such jodis in some other shows too😊
anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Still can't believe how unfair this show has been to Daljeet and Kanan. Eagerly awaiting his comeback in a show that would do justice to his talent and efforts. . 😊
jennifer225229 thumbnail
Guys,this is my first post on the forum..thanx alott for the replies..missing daljeet alott..Hope Kanan comes soon in a new show..
anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Jennifer, don't be formal. We're all buddies here.   😊 I'm new here too.
I'm so glad to see so much support for Daljeet and Kanan. I miss him so much. He used to emote with his eyes, his gestures, not only words. He was so sensitive and sooo lovable. O God...the show is just nothing without him.
Nice to meet another Kanan fan in you and welcome to the forum 😊
And I just loved the title of ur post. U described what Daljeet was to the show, the 'soul' ❤️ Edited by anon91 - 10 years ago