Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhimanIF thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

i know priorities change in life, kabi kabar id-ke-chad ki tarah to aaye ho, unhe to farak forum ke band hone ka bhi nahi fark pada. 
in other forum those who were the veterans, goldies & rocker's they were present in the last day's of forum. here except abhi786  i haven't seen any one.

even the developer's are not here to keep the forum clean, in those days they emphasized to keep it neat and clean.
i'll say make me a developer just for a day i want to clean this forum before it's closure.. 
[/QUOTE]
i'll agree to this one forum ka to bura hal hai 
un-dino har koi developer ban-na chata tha 
aaj koi bhi forum ki safai par dhyan nahi de raha
even aab tak to jinki hum baat kar rahe hai vo aa kar hume criticize karna shuru kar deteπŸ˜†  

[/QUOTE]
criticize kana nahi they would have temporarily banned my account for sure πŸ€’ πŸ˜†
aur ha tum suli-sudi ko mat bhul jana, dono bas dabu ke sath mil kar, suru ho jati
jonyeastwood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhimanIF

i know priorities change in life, kabi kabar id-ke-chad ki tarah to aaye ho, unhe to farak forum ke band hone ka bhi nahi fark pada. 
in other forum those who were the veterans, goldies & rocker's they were present in the last day's of forum. here except abhi786  i haven't seen any one.

even the developer's are not here to keep the forum clean, in those days they emphasized to keep it neat and clean.
i'll say make me a developer just for a day i want to clean this forum before it's closure.. 

i'll agree to this one forum ka to bura hal hai 
un-dino har koi developer ban-na chata tha 
aaj koi bhi forum ki safai par dhyan nahi de raha
even aab tak to jinki hum baat kar rahe hai vo aa kar hume criticize karna shuru kar deteπŸ˜†  

criticize kana nahi they would have temporarily banned my account for sure πŸ€’ πŸ˜†
aur ha tum suli-sudi ko mat bhul jana, dono bas dabu ke sath mil kar, suru ho jati

remember the K.S.GroverπŸ˜‰ seen, what a big buss did everyone made
i really felt for grover at that time, i don't know whether he was at fault or not but every one just πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ at him was not right.
if they were SGPians the grieved would have confronted him, others need not have intervened😑.

dhimanIF thumbnail
Originally posted by: jonyeastwood

😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
dhimanIF thumbnail
K.C.GROVER πŸ˜† bhi bindas bol. and ya at that time i was a silent member but saw the whole story, kafi der tak 'chee-chee-2 mukdi nahi'πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by dhimanIF - 10 years ago
dhimanIF thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ pata nahi kha-kha se aa jate hai🀣🀣 πŸ€£

jonyeastwood thumbnail
tumhare comment ka matlab hi kuch aur ho gaya, cause u post came on next pageπŸ˜†
jonyeastwood thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhimanIF

K.C.GROVER πŸ˜† bhi bindas bol. and ya at that time i was a silent member but saw the whole story, kafi der tak 'chee-chee-2 mukdi nahi'πŸ˜‰ 

blue πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

i also feel that ki aab vo samai aa gaya ki is forum par jab hum khul kar bol sakte hai.
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jonyeastwood

it's been a long time since i logged on and post a topic hereπŸ€”, i had visited the forum only a few time's specially on jay-rag b'day, 1st March and 21st April (on opening and closing anniversary of SGP)  to see some activity, but as the show end no-one seem's to remember their b'day and make the effort to just open a new topic to wish them.😲

today what i see is notice of closure of forum, well i'll say it good for it for the forum.
i still remember 2 year's back on May 27, 2011 at around 7:15 at a shop i watched the 1st episode of SGP the seen was ishan at the office after amnesia attack and shashikala calling him and teasing him. i was at the shop to get my note's spiral bidding. It took me about half an hour at the shop and was so addicted to the show that i wanted to see it from very beginning.😎
i searched the net found that it started from 1st March 2010 there were more than a year's episodes to be downloaded. Till 8 th June 2011 i couldn't make up my mind to download all the episode's from very beginning or not and to download it from which site. 
On 9th June i started to downdload all episode's and found a site whose videos were of good quality (it was not this). downloaded all episodes, started watching them. At 7:15 i used to watch the current episode and after dinner  watch the downloaded episodes.
on 28th august, it was one of my friends b'day, on that day i had downloaded all the episodes from beginning till 9th June 2011 and on 5th Sep (teachers day) i remember i had watched all the episodes till May 27, 2011 and was up-to-date with SGP story.πŸ˜ƒ
Sometime later in that month of Sep i found this forum (i was searching for next week spoiler's) joined this forum, in beginning was a silent member then started paricating a little in the discussion, then gave a few written update's.
This was my journey with SGP, wanted to write it a long time back when the show was on air but for some reason couldn't. Today when i logged on and saw the post of closure of the forum, just wrote it and couldn't stop my self. 
Come-on guy's and write your story with SGP while u still can.

Thank's πŸ˜Š

Awww... what a cute & heartr touching story of ur & SGP's 1st meeting...  😳 Im sure each & evry SGP fan wud hav thier own cute & heartous story  of thier 1st meeting wid SGP which dey can nevr ever 4get in thier lyf ...
As far as my story is concernd wid SGP so wen i 1st saw d promo of it on tv @ dat tym only i had decided 2 follow dis shw...  πŸ˜ƒ i was a big fan of ragini Khanna.( & still im ) so she was d obvios reason 4 me 2 follow datshw.. but i also did  falled in luv wid jay as well...&  in promos only he woned my heart. Though i was not a serial watcher @ dat tym... but SGP really impresed my by its promo only.
But wen SGP started @ dat tym only i 4got abot it.  πŸ˜” but my tv was ON. Around @ 7:30 pm i did swtched on my tv set & was surfing on some music & movies channel. & when around @ 7:45 pm i wen tuned on SP unknowingly @ dat tym only dey were showin Ishaan's entry on scooter... &  i suddenly got reminded dat...oh! my god... 4m 2day only SGP was goin 2 start... & HOW CAN I 4GET IT... 😑 & bcoz of dat I misses Ragz entry...  😑 πŸ˜‘  I was so much angry on my self dat day coz i missed dat shw in which evry actor was my favorite & most importntly i really liked d theme of dat shw...  & also d name of d shw.. "Sasuraal Genda Phool".  But aftr dat...  it was completely IMPOSSIBLE 4 me 2 keep my self away 4m dat shw or anything... evry day... @ 7:30 pm I did watched it so religiously...  infct nevr evr dared 2 evn missed its any repeat telecast.  Infct so many tyms i did catches repeats in mid night as well. SGP  did became my life & so its actors... dey all were became so close 2 me. still i hav same madness 4 dat shw & its actors. Dey  hav became luv of my lyf...   ❀️ God always bless each & evry actor of dat souful shw & so its makers its production team & evry single person who worked in dis shw... evn a spot boy...

I hav wish  dat.. god please made me meet any .. any of d actor of dat beautiful shw  or even 2  any creative team member of it... Amin.