Thursday, 6th June 2013 Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks sri for the quick update...

was just wondering, how come arrear for deepa and T is still writing...no prob...madam lav will make sure that some arrears for T too...
so prabha has gone ahead...
estate project on? jewels matter may come up...
waiting for some twist...
Thx for the update!

Ada ada ada enna othuma T and D ku.

T kept arrears because of TA and C. D yum adhe madhiri oru paper prabha and suchi kaingaryathla.

TA T ku divorce paper kudutha madhiri Prabha also giving. But hope the similarity ends right there. P and D shouldn't patch up like TT. Loser P just doesn't deserve deepa. He is talking like he is Mr. Perfect!!! His MCP dialogues are just appalling. Innum konjam kuda adangala ivalavu ku apramum... mom bhu kuda ulla poyi kali saapta dhaan thimir adangum pola.

Idhukku dhaan padikkum bodhu marriage pannikardhu advisable illa. Yes some people are able to do but mostly they would have got married after completing UG. (Andha age ku oru maturity vandhudum) Indha latchanathla Pavi and Revathy ku dhaan kalyanam kuraichal. 🀒

Oru semester kuda T nimadhiya shouldn't write exams. Araicha maave araikranga pa. Shabba...

Lav's baby must be at least 5-6 months old. She can def manage it alone in Mumbai. So many people do it in abroad. Endha kaalathla irukaanga? MM dialogues adhukku mela. Paatha paiyyan pidikala nu sollita avalavu dhaanam. Evlo perku first paakra idame mudiyum arranged marriage la? Sorry for the long post. Kadupenthraanga my lord!

Aana inni episode highlight ae TA's reaction dhaan after hearing the D word from Prabha. 🀣🀣ROFL!
Edited by jinju - 10 years ago
Thanks Sri.

Lavanya - Nit are back?  Hmmm... nothing better to do I suppose but just changing houses.  Kooduthuvachuvanga.
Biggest problem for Deepa is her mother. She will never allow her any peace. Why can'nt she
Understand that D has exams and allow her to finish it with concentration? She is the stupidest woman on earth. She wants D to go begging because she is afraid of what other people will say. D also, does 'nt she understand the importance of exams when she gives so much importance to studies at
Any cost? Why can'nt she pull herself up and finish her papers?
I hope Pavitra doesn't hate Revathy because of Saravanan now, want them to remain sisters forever and also dont want some big storm at MM house. 

Deepa aaww, too bad she wasnt able to do the exam, hope she scores marks on the other exams.  She needs encouragement now.

Ggrr Lavanya back at TT's place 6 months omg!!!!  Lets see what happens. 

Woo go ahead Prabhakar, good choice, hope Deepa will be happier and better without you.  Tamil lol no comment. 
Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
Looks like Deepa doesn't want the education given by Praba. I have a feeling she is gona quit college. If that is not the case, arrear becoz she was depressed becoz of Praba makes it worse. I would rather prefer her to quit the college.

Namaku elam Charu, Praba, etc. mathiri characters ilamalaya exam uthikuthu...aiyoo aiyoo!

Ivunga epdi almost full time books vechutu irukanga? College exam munadi book vangura katchi nama..🀑!
Originally posted by Gisel

Namaku elam Charu, Praba, etc. mathiri characters ilamalaya exam uthikuthu...aiyoo aiyoo!

Ivunga epdi almost full time books vechutu irukanga? College exam munadi book vangura katchi nama..🀑!

perfect comment πŸ‘
haha...correcta sonna gisel...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†