Devon ke Dev Mahadev

6th June WU Shivji, Parvati return to Kailash

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

This are few pts shown today.

At Kailash Kartikeya, Ganesh, Nandi have almost compeleted the arrangements to welcome Shivji, Parvati.
Kartikeya tells Ganesh not to worry much, he can concentrate on arranging Kheer & Modak
Ashok Sunadri with Nahush comes. Is haapy meeting her bros. Ganesh says now their family is compelete. She complains about not informing her about past happenings. Vishnuji says it was Aadi Shakti's Leela & she was not a part of it.
Shivji, Parvati arrive at Kailash, are given a warm welcome by their sons, daughter, rishis, Nandi, Ganas, Himavan, Mena, Devas. They offer them their pranam. Ganesh dances with Nagendra haray...
playing in BG. His dancing surprises all.
Dashanan's chants of Om Namah Shivay are heard by Shivji. Shurpanakha, Vibhishan, their nana are waiting for him to compelete his penance.
Indra comes too, asks for forgiveness. Says after what he told Jalandhar about what he could've become, even I've realsed my mistake, after loosing everything.
Naradji tells him they have seen his drama of asking to be forgiven a lot in past. You've been hiding in a Lotus Stem till now. Shivji asks Indra to get up.
Dashanan opens his eyes. Gets up, is leaving. Shurpanakha asks him where is he going? His nana says after Jalandhar's death Trilokadhipati's throne is empty, there is no one better then him for that place.
Dashanan says he is not bothered about the throne. He wants to bring Mahadev here. But Mahadev can't leave Kailsh, so he has thought of something which can bring Kailash here. He tells Shurpanakha to prepare to welcome Mahadev here, he'll be coming here soon. This worries his nana. Shurpanakha & Vibhishan are surprised.
Precap: Dashanan takes Kuber's Pushpak viman.
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uroojah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great written update 👏 thanks alot
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

AS is back! and Nahush.
And whatever said and done, even she is part of family, so not telling her anything cannot be justified. Vishnu's justification was somewhat ok.
And I wish that they had walked into Kailash, rather than appearing! You know, that would have been more grand! And Kailash was decorated very artistically!
Ganesh dancing😆🤣
And Parvati's expressions on seeing him dance😆
Just like Mahadev!

Dashanan's grand entry was really good. HE changed very fast from dhyan-magna bhakt to mere-prabhu-ka-deewana (a little bit) to a stern person who can achieve anything! ANd the dialogue he gave his Nanashri! With that expression! Anyone will think they are enemies!

And so finally tomorrow We shall see Dashanan the arrogant! The way he snatched Pushpak and said "I need it" in KUber's ear! HE is finally becoming evil! Tarunji is surpassing himself!
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked Tarun the new Raavan he looks menacing and though he is all mere prabhu now that will change to becoming complete arrogant and evil. Excited for this track and Ganesh dances just like Mahadev in DKDM😆
jyoti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx meenaxi di for the update😃