another show going downhill

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
just like some of the other shows on zee tv, this shows going downhill and continously has been after ranveer and sahiba's marriage. I actually liked the concept in the beginning but now this shows too hopeless. do the writers not have anything else to show besides love triangles? and that too with sahibas sons and daljeets daughter? this show should have be titled rab se sona love triangles 🤢Edited by jazzmyn - 10 years ago
the show go down after ranveer killing jazz father. that was a big mistake. i hope they cvs learn frm they mistake, that they should never never let a lead killing someone. i just feel sorry for this show. the starts was very good. Edited by marja - 10 years ago
Originally posted by marja

the show go down after ranveer killing jazz father. that was a big mistake. i hope they cvs learn frm they mistake, that they should never never let a lead killing someone. i just feel sorry for this show. the starts was very good.

yeah but I guess it was kinda interesting for me after their marriage to see if sahiba would ever go back but dal jest got really annoying and the fateh randomly came and then a 20 year leap 😕