RabSeSonaIshq is ending this month on ZEE TV

Posted: 10 years ago
YES IT IS CONFIRMED NOW...

Raj Baddhan ?@RajBaddhan3h

Confirmed: #RabSeSonaIshq is ending this month on ZEE TV, will be replaced with Ekta Kapoor's magnum opus: #JodhaAkbar . Details on bizasia

im also soo happy, wane see ashish in beter show. i dont like zeetv hope he come this time in starplus or sony show. i love starplus and sony shows they all are my fav shows. i just watch zeetv for ashish sharma. im soo happy after this i dont have to watch zeetv!
oh thank god! what is it with zee obsession with love triangles?!? its literally torture. its so disrespectful to both love and marriage. all these people being in love with two people at the same time is just unreal. people who love more than one person at a time are NOT protagonists or good people. they are confused weak people who do cannot commit nor have any respect for their previous commitments. thank god atleast one of them is ending. but then what was the need of the leap. i was actually liking saiba and fateh. the only time after the beginning when saiba wasn't a confused irritating character. they could have ended there. that would have been a good place to end. they could have shown saiba and fateh struggling to get his mother to love baby jeet and could have ended with baby rounak being born and them all a happy family. but no they brought in this irritating heer to create problems between two brothers. what is the obsession with siblings fighting for romantic partners? its weird and incestuous.   
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

oh thank god! what is it with zee obsession with love triangles?!? its literally torture. its so disrespectful to both love and marriage. all these people being in love with two people at the same time is just unreal. people who love more than one person at a time are NOT protagonists or good people. they are confused weak people who do cannot commit nor have any respect for their previous commitments. thank god atleast one of them is ending. but then what was the need of the leap. i was actually liking saiba and fateh. the only time after the beginning when saiba wasn't a confused irritating character. they could have ended there. that would have been a good place to end. they could have shown saiba and fateh struggling to get his mother to love baby jeet and could have ended with baby rounak being born and them all a happy family. but no they brought in this irritating heer to create problems between two brothers. what is the obsession with siblings fighting for romantic partners? its weird and incestuous.   
that why i hate zeetv show i never watch them, only for ashish sharma and sahiba/anu and ranveer/fateh i watch this show of zeetv. i realy dont understand why they bring heer i dont like her. i like jeet and rounak. hope heer marry that other guy and leave this family. and this show end with sahiba and his 2 sons happy together. 
I am.very happy.love to see my dashing ashish in powerfull role.thankgod.
After rssi hd is.going offair bevoz zee is launching.gautm budha.
happy because the story line is  awful since Fateh died i am not watching the show , i hope Ashish will get a new show a GOOD show 
Very very happy for ashish, love to see him in good show which he really deserve.he is such a great actor.rssi fail to utilise his talent.sooo happy.
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

After rssi hd is.going offair bevoz zee is launching.gautm budha.

Gauthama Budha is a weekend show.

i was happy vth ANFA  story bt they tuk 20 yrs leap and spoilt everythng ...now its utter flop ...see whn jeet luks his mm i feel lyk fateh luking anu..i feel its some romantic link btw themm ..sooo damn awkward and idiotic :@