Tfs 👍🏼, they ruined such a good show 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Its definitely good news. I am glad we viewers have shown the makers that such morally unjustifiable stories will not be accepted. I hope stories like these are not presented again in the future. The makers had numerous opportunities to improve their storyline. But they seemed stubborn. So the trps were well deserved.Edited by anon91 - 10 years ago
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fan145

i was happy vth ANFA story bt they tuk 20 yrs leap and spoilt everythng ...now its utter flop ...see whn jeet luks his mm i feel lyk fateh luking anu..i feel its some romantic link btw themm ..sooo damn awkward and idiotic :@

i feel the same. Hate this cvs why they make thm as mother and son. If they let more romance see   of ranveer and sahiba this show was supr hit. We dont saw so much romance between thm but still we love thm soo much. I realy hope they come in other show together. The first epi i just feel in love with this jodi. If they let thm mary first time and they was not london atack im 100% sure show was thn super hit.Edited by marja - 10 years ago