Members Lounge

~IF Elections: The 10 Contending Parties!~ - Page 9

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks for voting for me my dearies!

but

@crazycreatives

is this the voting thread i thought you were going to make one where is it ?????????? 😳 where shall i tell the people to vote for me please help someone please help me its 18th today

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I vote for  Miss Canopy 2013https://i.imgur.com/QW7gfrh.gif

pinkpearl5
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is this the real Voting Thread or do we have another one? 😕 #confused
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-niCeline

Is this the real Voting Thread or do we have another one? 😕 #confused

exactly what i mean! me too im lost!! its 18th and by now i had thought i would PM all my voters the link but im unsure 😭 time is running out 😲
starsshinex thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pinkpearl5

exactly what i mean! me too im lost!! its 18th and by now i had thought i would PM all my voters the link but im unsure 😭 time is running out 😲

Its already 19th in my place. Guess, its still not yet 12 in Canada. 😕 Let's wait. Hopefully, it will be up soon:)
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

Its already 19th in my place. Guess, its still not yet 12 in Canada. 😕 Let's wait. Hopefully, it will be up soon:)

what omg??!! time is running out and no proper voting we don't even know where to go where to send people to vote and where to look for ??????????? it was 12 in Canada and 18th June there when it was 5am in england and i was waiting for results from that time not caring about school but still we got nothing 😭 yeah lets wait dear 😃 take care honey
starsshinex thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-pinkpearl5

what omg??!! time is running out and no proper voting we don't even know where to go where to send people to vote and where to look for ??????????? it was 12 in Canada and 18th June there when it was 5am in england and i was waiting for results from that time not caring about school but still we got nothing 😭 yeah lets wait dear 😃 take care honey

I just realised that my place and Canada has a 12 hour difference. Its 3.30 am on 19th June in my place. So, it should be 3.30 pm on 18th June in Canada? 😕 Hopefully it will be up by the time I wake up. 😆 Take care and Best Of Luck:)
pinkpearl5 thumbnail

I just realised that my place and Canada has a 12 hour difference. Its 3.30 am on 19th June in my place. So, it should be 3.30 pm on 18th June in Canada? 😕 Hopefully it will be up by the time I wake up. 😆 Take care and Best Of Luck:)

haha thats a massive time difference though. 😲 yes correct it should be 3.30pm 18th June in Canada now. My place and Canada has a time difference of my place being 5 hours ahead...yeah when you wake up you will vote hopefully lol 😆 thanks dear 😃 Vote for the best haan 😉
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
100 replies completed on this thread congrats! ðŸ˜ƒ

When will voting start?????? I am waiting.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A T T E N T I O N

Guys, unfortunately, the voting is going to be slightly delayed. Originally, it was to begin on the 18th, as in today, but now the thread may be up by either the 20th or the 21st. We hope to have your cooperation.

-The Crazy Creatives