What a big relief!!! No Anu Malik in this season!

Poll

R u missing Anu Malik in Indian Idol?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This is the first time ever that Anu Malik is notpaticipating as judge  in Indian idol show !!!😛
wooowww..what a big relief!!!!!!!!!! 🤪
vote here if u miss him or not😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think his absence is good because as seen in Last season of Indion Idol he is very stict and dosent like a song till it has right sur and taal meel. And it is a show where kids are supposed to sing. And they are small for that, so i think his absence is good in it..
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Though I do enjoy his presence on II, considering this season is IIJ, I'm actually glad that he's not a part of the judging panel(:
I hope Anu Malik never return to Indian Idol. I'm actually enjoying it more because of his absence. Vishal-Shekhar are awesome👍🏼
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is the ONLYYY reason why i am watching the show...no offense..i cant stand that guy
Shayu. thumbnail
@Godfellasnoop, harpkaur... agree with u...this season is going to be awesum show jus bcoz of his absence😉

we no more can hear his ghatiya jokes n ghatiya shayaris now hope he never returns to the show again
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Obviously Not missing him😆. He is too strict for kids. Kids would become nervous and scared in his presence😆. I am enjoying the New Trio. 👍🏼
harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

@Godfellasnoop, harpkaur... agree with u...this season is going to be awesum show jus bcoz of his absence😉

we no more can hear his ghatiya jokes n ghatiya shayaris now hope he never returns to the show again

hehe i know..omg hiz shayri

i bet if Javed Akhtar or Gulzar heard his shayri dey would b like we give up shayri and run away😆

Shayu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sscomp32

Obviously Not missing him😆. He is too strict for kids. Kids would become nervous and scared in his presence😆. I am enjoying the New Trio. 👍🏼

me too enjoying new fresh judges😃
Shayu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

hehe i know..omg hiz shayri

i bet if Javed Akhtar or Gulzar heard his shayri dey would b like we give up shayri and run away😆

lol 😆