Shana OS- Feeling the Rain*No PMs*

Posted: 10 years ago
Shana OS- Feeling the Rain

He finshed his all work and finally it is time to go home. After a tiring and workful day, he is very tired and leaned on the back seat of his car. Driver started driving towards his home.

For some time he dozed off so he couldn't see the view of outside. And suddenly he heard a rythm of a sweet sound on the top of the roof of his car. He opened his eyes and it is raining outside.

He don't like rain much but this coldness of this season is soothing. So he just opened his side window and looked outside. He could see the the water level on the road, and its not shocking.
As he remembered her words, '' mumbai ki barish mai bhigna jaroor, tab pata chalega mumbai hai kya.. Samjhe ya samjhaun shaleen ji..''.
He smiled as he remembered her words..her dimple smile flashed on infront of his eyes and yes his he missed her. Its been 1 month and she never even called him. And he have any other thoughts in his mind. Is there any problem with her!! Why she isn't responding my calls? There must be any reason. His mind is playing with her thoughts as hsi eyes fell on a car parked on the middle of the road and a driver is repairing it.
He recognised the the number of this car, and said-'' sana ki car ! Wo bhi yaha!!''.
And he ordered his driver to look into this matter. After some time the driver comes and , told that there is any problem with the engine of that car.
Shaleen got down of the car wetting himself in the rain. It is soothing his heart. He moed forward and opened the back seat door of Sana's car, but couldn't found her.
He asked the driver,' sana kahan hai??''
driver- sana baby toh abhi yahi thi, sayad wahan gayi hai..as he pointed his hand towards the park near by the road.
Shaleen- waha!!
Driver- wo baby ji ko barish bahaut pasand hai!
Shaleen- ye ladki bhi na!
He said as he headed towards the park.

There she is, in blue denim shorts and a black top , spreading her arms open, looking at the sky and feeling the rain.

She wasn't aware of his presense. So she was freely roaming here and there. And he was also enjoying this view. But something stuck in his mind and he moved closer to her.
She turned and suddenly her hand hit his body as she open her eyes, she forund him. She is hell shocked to see him here. And she took back steps as she want to fade away .
But he was quick enough to hold her hands and dragged her towards him and she hits his body.
And lowered her head as she don't want to meet er eyes with his.
Shaleen- sana kya hua? Dekho meri taraf..
And she nodded no.
She forcefully mover her chin up by his index finger and again asked, '' sana.. Tell me.''
she just throws herself crasing with his body into a tight hug. As he is going away.
He also hugged her, and patted her back to console her. He felt her sobs and she was trying hard not to cry.
Shaleen- '' sshhh, sana .. Hua kya hai!! Look I am here, your shaaa..'
ab toh bata do yaar hua kya hai?
Sana- do you believe in me shaleen?
This question is shocking and she better know what will be the aswer but she want to hear this from him.
Shaleen parted from her and looked into her eyes and said, '' look into my eyes sana.. You still needs answer. ?''
sana looked into the deepest corner of his eyes and found her same friend, her guide as before. And those eyes have ture images of the feeling of his heart.
And he better knows what could be the reason, but he wanted her to open up to him by herself.
So he didn't asked her any question further.
Shaleen- sana we need to go.. And its not good for your health as well.
She could see the care in his eyes. She felt guilty , for not receiving his calls, e-mails. Not replying him. He was there with her everytime she needs him. But he always pushed him away. And she have hurted him a lot.

'' I am sorry, Shaleen..'' these words escaped from her mouth.
He knows that why she is saying so..
So he replied, '' its okay sana , takw your time. I am with you.. Everytime to hold your hand sana.

Sana knows that he never lied and she could see the care or something else in his eyes.
She again hugged her. And said, '' I know...shaaa.. And giggled.
He is happy as he felt she is now normal.

So he dragged her towards his car.
He told his driver to help in repairing her car and he offered to drop her home.
But she holds his hand and said, '' feel the rain Mr. Malhotra.. '' Its mumbai..''.
And he smiled.
He opened the front door, and made her sit inside. And took the driving seat.
He played her favourite song and the ride is so peaceful, and funful as they chatted sometime.

This is the feeling of the first rain that gave them a pure relation of   undersatanding, caring.. The realtion friendship..
Or more than that..who knows..??
Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago
 πŸ˜‰ me 1st
wah! 
muaah!!!!!!!
lovely OS 
kya nick name use kiye h unke vampu!πŸ˜†

SM ne to surprise hi kar diya sana ko baris me...lol
very romantic seems...

tujhe kaise pata ki kal hi meri city me bhi baris hui hπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
1st rain ..aahaaan!πŸ˜†

Edited by lizadavidmm - 10 years ago
No pms for this.
U know vq is so lazy.
He he..
So apne hisab se comment karo..lol
Anku...
kal rainy day tha
my fav <3
awesum
lovely
nyc title
πŸ€—
Originally posted by lizadavidmm

πŸ˜‰me 1st
wah!
muaah!!!!!!!
lovely OS
kya nick name use kiye h unke vampu!πŸ˜†

SM ne to surprise hi kar diya sana ko baris me...lol
very romantic seems...

tujhe kaise pata ki kal hi meri city me bhi baris hui hπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
1st rain ..aahaaan!πŸ˜†

wow yaar tera good luck.
Yaha barisha hi ni hai!
Aur ye stories un tweets ka asar se bana hai..lol
ab toh mai shana ke liye crazy..
Originally posted by Payal_156

Anku...
kal rainy day tha
my fav <3
awesum
lovely
nyc title
πŸ€—

this time u r lateπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Vampire-queen

wow yaar tera good luck.
Yaha barisha hi ni hai!
Aur ye stories un tweets ka asar se bana hai..lol
ab toh mai shana ke liye crazy..

good goingπŸ˜‰
@ desiidivaa
thanks..

@ didu

thanks
πŸ€—
mera b fav season hai ye..
Ab bas waiting for rain..
He he piya i know..
Thank god sana/riya.. Shaleen/arjun alag nahi hai.
Warna mai aur pagal ho jati..lol

@zebbie
thank u dii.
Muha*
Its beautiful vampy.
Shana in rain so romantic.
Mujhe bhi barish mai bhigna bohat pasand hai aur thodi der pehle mere yaha pai barish ho rahi thi. Kash SM bhi yaha pe hota 😳 πŸ˜† .
Love it vampy. Pls write some more on Shana.