studyingreality thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Have you seen any person in your life, which is free from suffering? Free from any kind of pain or not having any kind of trouble in his life. I am sure you have. But the amount of such people is very less. Every body is facing troubles in their life. These troubles are obvious and are there in everybody's life. I am going to discuss about the troubles which are not normal in a person's life. Trouble that can differentiates an individual from rest of the people. I mean rest of the people, who also have troubles in their life, but they can deal with that. And the problems or troubles which can not be managed by an individual make a life different than a normal one.

Curse

I have seen this word many times in my life. In old mythological stories, the concept of curse has been mentioned. Our elders and other people discussed about it. And I never believed on this. So I decided to do some investigation on this. Does that really exist? Is there any thing like curse? I have question on this, and I am trying to find answers.

An unexpected, unwanted, unresolved, unpleasant, extremely painful trouble of life.

Is that condition possible in one's life? I think it's possible. Let us give this condition a name: "CURSE". Not every one is having this condition in their lives. But there is no guarantee that one can not have it. I am going to write my thoughts on this. I am going to discuss every aspect of CURSE. Types of curses. Their Nature etc. Please ignore this blog if you do not agree or do not want to read.

Symptoms

1) Face problem in doing day to day activities

2) An unpleasant behavior

3) No sleep, or hard to sleep

4) Grudge

5) anger

Types of curse

1) Due to karma

2) Due to external force

3) Due to ancestors

Due to karma

The nature of this type of curse can be well understood and straight forward. We do bad things and we get the treatment.

Due to external force

We have seen examples in life, when some one say something bad to other person and it becomes true. That bad word some times comes true for the person to whom it was said. It can be a coincidence, but it is true some times and its accuracy with bad results can not be neglected. This type of curse requires some methods to put the curse on any person.

Due to ancestors

Family curse is the one which carry forward to the generations. It's been seen in many families and with great accuracy its impact also observed.

These can be many more classifications of curse, but I would like to focus on these three. Because I can understand them by observation.

Process of curse

How a person gets any curse? It's a simple process. It can explain in terms of cause and effect. Their causes determine its effect. Cause of the curse comes in to existence because of some activity. Some thing happen in life and it causes that unwanted thing to come in to existence. This cause is important, because it is the thing that we have to remember. It determines what went wrong in the past which usually people forget or don't remember. The time of occurrence of this cause is very important to remember. The cause of the curse is not always a bad thing, but it does bad things to the cursed person.

Curse ? cause of curse

Curse is a vector. It starts from the time of cause of the curse and always forward in the direction of time. Curse and its nature with time can be explained in two ways.

1) Constant curse

2) Time varying curse

Constant curse are those whose intensity remains constant with respect to time.

Curse = m * cause of curse,

Where m is the intensity factor, depend on cause of the curse.

In constant curse, we can define curse as follows.

Curse = m * cause of the curse + C (Where C is constant)

Here m is 0 so curse value is constant.

Curse = 0 * cause of the curse + C

Curse = C

For time varying curse, we can understand it with respect to time. With time, its effect also changes.

Curse = m * cause of curse + sin (wt+x)

Sin part of the above equation may change, but its amplitude or intensity will be determined by cause of the curse.

Following diagram shows the various aspect of curse.

O ------- Cause of curse

X ------- Triggered time of curse

? ------- Cursed person

OX? ---------?

O --------? X? ---------?

O ----------? X ---------? ? -----------?

O ----------? X ---------? ? -----------? ? (dead)

It is clear from the picture that cause of curse always comes at the beginning. Without cause of the curse, curse can not exist.

How to stop or end a curse

There is as such no way to stop a curse, but there are some techniques which can be used to kill the curse. Still with the practice of these methods there is no guarantee that we can kill the curse.

1) Even if we get the forgiveness from the person who cursed us, we might not get rid of it until we do some thing.

2) Help other people as much as you can. It's the karma which can cut the curse.

3) There are techniques which need some sacrifice of lives, but those are not effective.

4) Only way to kill a curse is by doing good karma and help others. Still there is no guarantee.