Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

WU(7th Jun) : Mujhse Shaadi Karogi?

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode begins with RK telling the media that his & MB's relationship started with hate. Reporter asks why are you telling us this. RK says bcoz the media has never let my life be private, my life has been treated like an open book. Then RK goes on to narrate his & MB's story of how she put him in jail for his mistake & then his ego made Shammo land in hospital for which MB slapped him which he deserved & then to take revenge he forced her to marry him which she didn't deserve. Then to satisfy his ego how he played PREM GAME with MB by mixing a bit of love & bit of ishq preparing LOVE JUICE but with intentions of hate & then finally broke her heart, her dreams & also ruined her!

Then RK says I thot that after this I will have peacehe was wrong. His heart was filled with love. He says ishq ne hume kaam ka bana diya warna toh hum nikamme the!

RK further says after MB got over her pain, it was natural for her to feel angry on me & hence decide to take revenge. She planned to play prem game with me & betraye me the same way how I betrayed her. MB says ENOUGH!

She tells RK to stop the drama. RK says but he wants to tell them. MB says she knows she has done wrong with him & that's he brought her here to insult her in front of all!

MB faces the media & claims that YES she did plan revenge. That shocked everyone. Dips smirks at her victory. MB further says to RK but I couldn't complete my revenge bcoz I don't have ego but only love. I always listen to my heart becoz there is no place or ego in love. And I love so cudn't fulfil my revenge. But I didn't know you will create such a fiasco of such a small thing. And you must ne happy after insulting me??

Sikki whispers can't understand whether it's love or revenge? Even Dips is confused.

MB asks RK why was he punishing for her? becoz she hid this??

RK asks Done? MB tells you decide! RK drags MB but stops midway & takes her to the mandap.

RK says enough! Either you speak or cry! RK says it's natural for you to plan revenge after whatever I done with ou. Why do you think I have brought you to this mandap? MB says to insult me! RK says DAMN no! I brought you her to marry you! All are dumbfounded!

MB asks him what are you saying. RK says which you have heard. I have already insulted this mandap twice before but not this time. I have told our story to the media because you were not wrong to plan revenge to me because I deserve this, becoz my love is not courageous & selfless like your love. But I will defo try to love like you. I am really sorry for screaming at you .I Love You Madhu & I give this right to only you in the whole world to take revenge & love me unconditionally. MB is in happy tears & so are Rads & Bittoji. Dips is mighty shocked.

RK bends down on his knees proposing to MB saying can we complete hat was left incomplete, will you give me another chance to enter your life so that we live together, breathe together & have the relationship that of a hubby & wife? Will you marry me Madhu?

MB is in happy tears even Rads & Bittoji. Dips lookn on shocked!

Precap : Rishbala wedding. RK puts the mangalsutra & sindoor to MB. They share eyelock. MB smiles.

Edited by _Rashmi - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

My Kuromi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
*reads the update*  *sees that RK admitted his wrongs*  *is speechless*

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!  OMG...!!

Damn it, RK!!  How dare you drag me in again?!  I think I'm going to cry because that's just so amazing!

Thanks for the update! 
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the updt ,wow finally getting married,yeh dekho dips aur sikky ko,all credit goes to dips:
sikky happy dips ka buraa haaal:
🤣
Mallu
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
This content was originally posted by: M.Hurr

thanks for the updt ,wow finally getting married,yeh dekho dips aur sikky ko,all credit goes to dips:

sikky happy dips ka buraa haaal:
🤣
Mallu

Thanks for WU..
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ye ye ye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx dear 😛
starfire15789 thumbnail
thanks for the updates it was an awesome episode 😊👏
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally a happy "ending" :)
VIBS_PM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

really waiting for the next epi.

thaank u!!

Surish thumbnail
sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a big slap on the face for the witch Dipali and may be Sultan, though he was not there!!!!!!