Fate-Mate Update Info! Important Note Page 1

Posted: 10 years ago

Fate-Mate Readers,

How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing fine.

Alright ' I have finally decided something'.

After reading numerous PMS, comments, scraps requesting Fate-Mate's update ' this is what I have decided.

1.       If (when) I continue on the thread ' as many of you want to continue the thread craziness just like before, I can do that ' except ' I have one condition ' If I do decided to continue on the forum ' I will only post the future updates on this forum. I will NOT re-post the previous chapters of Fate-Mate; which will automatically remove the chances of Fate-Mate getting copied/stolen again. I know this might not work in favor for the new readers, but that's the only thing I can do if you guys want to continue with the thread craziness.

2.       If (when) I decide to write only on the blog, that will be a restricted blog and will not be available for anyone that I don't know ' which includes ' any readers who have NEVER commented, NEVER PMed me, NEVER taken any of their time out to appreciate my work. Sorry for any disappointment. I have been writing for a year now and I have said over and over again to LIKE and comment. If you haven't done it so far, I am sorry.

Kindly leave your email address and I will add you guys to the blog list. Thank you!!

-Karmachameleon

Edited Note:

Readers:

Please leave your emial ID's here on this thread, DO NOT PM me the ID's.

It's impossible for me to open each and every single PM one by one in order to add the readers in the blog list!!

I am sorry for any incovenience.

If you have already made a post here - please edit your post and add your email in the same post.

Thanks

-KC
Edited by karmachameleon - 10 years ago
Originally posted by karmachameleon

1.       If (when) I continue on the thread - as many of you want to continue the thread craziness just like before, I can do that - except - I have one condition - If I do decided to continue on the forum - I will only post the future updates on this forum. I will NOT re-post the previous chapters of Fate-Mate; which will automatically remove the chances of Fate-Mate getting copied/stolen again. I know this might not work in favor for the new readers, but that's the only thing I can do if you guys want to continue with the thread craziness.

Any condition you propose will be accepted. For me (and for many others on this forum, I presume), logging on to this forum means connecting with Karmachameleon - be it on your threads, PMs, scraps etc.
Also, the experience of spamming your threads is second to no other forum experience (except for reading your updates or receiving a PM from you LOL). I want the thread craziness to continue. I want to get the first res every time you create a new thread :)

2.       If (when) I decide to write only on the blog, that will be a restricted blog and will not be available for anyone that I don't know - which includes - any readers who have NEVER commented, NEVER PMed me, NEVER taken any of their time out to appreciate my work. Sorry for any disappointment. I have been writing for a year now and I have said over and over again to LIKE and comment. If you haven't done it so far, I am sorry.

Karma Cham, I hope you remember that I, ananya123, have commented on your threads, PMed you and also taken out time to appreciate your work. You have been writing for a year now and every time you have asked your readers to LIKE and comment, I have done that - I would have done it anyway, regardless of you writing that. Keeping that in mind, I hope you would grant me the privilege of accessing your restricted blog.  

Kindly leave your email address and I will add you guys to the blog list. Thank you!!

You have it already, Cham! :*
Edited by ananya123 - 10 years ago

Option 1 would be wonderful as we can continue to have the thread numbers increasing :) and in case if you are deciding with option 2 can you please add [email protected] to the blog list so I can continue to enjoy your awesome work.

Lastly PLEASE update...eagerly waiting for it..
Option 1...

and if you opt for option 2...apke pass mera Email ID toh pehle se hi hai...

😃

--edited--

Edited by rocking meenu - 10 years ago
koi bhi chalega...option

my email id ...

[email protected]

😳
Edited by -Anayah- - 10 years ago
as u wish .. No problem with me .. I'll keep all my eyes open to read ur story .. :)
Agree with u yeah new readers may nt get chance to read tnx to all bcoz of some ...ppl ..
Anyways hopefully i'll pm my e-mail id
tnx
tc
xoxo
jst saw ur 2nd note
my email - [email protected]

edited ..
my email- [email protected]

so glad to hear from you after long time .. hope you are doing good.. looking forward to read your stories eagerly.. waiting hopefully .. 👍🏼
tc
xoxoEdited by dsbj - 10 years ago
I have not read Fate-Mate but I m a committed reader of IASW300RS...I have read that n I m following it...If u are going to transfer it to blog too,kindly do add me to your Blog [email protected]
Hmmm...option 1 will be best...u have so many readers here...now its ur dcsn...in a restrictd blog,it will nt b psbl 4 any new rdr of u to get the charm of ur writing...
Now,take one di..
Whatever u will decide,i will accept,bt 4 me,option 1.

my id..
[email protected]Edited by MyLoveARSHI - 10 years ago
as you feel..:)
i would be happy witgh both..
be it on forum..!!
or be it on restricted blog..
i would be eager 2 read,,:)
hope you remember me..:P

and add me on the blog..or share the blog link..:)

hope you would updte sooon..:)

(forgetting If and When..!!)
KC!!! Hope you know this reader of yours, among the numerous readers you have. I have been following your works since I do not remember when!!! I might not have PMed you personally but I have taken care to comment on almost every update you have posted. I love both your works and 2013 has been boring, with just 1 update in each of your stories. Please continue them, and if you do so in a blog please let me have the link too.
You have too many readers who love you, and I know I do not even count, but please consider it as a sincere request.

Edited by rupa1902 - 10 years ago