Fate-Mate Update Info! Important Note Page 1 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Hey.. I have pmed you my email id.. I just love this story of yours n have been waiting for you to update it..
Thanks for the update KC...
Glad that  you will be updating soon.
Either option is fine.
Please add me to your blog

email Id - [email protected]

Edited by Neha2014 - 10 years ago
unres on next post ðŸ˜†Edited by strawberry143 - 10 years ago
The Fate-Mate Writer,

Beggars can't be choosers :(... Whatever u will decide it will be acceptable :)

Just one question... if u will go for 1st option then can u re-post previous chapter on the blog so I/(we) can read fev chapter again and again 

And abt the email id, i don't have id which is just for forum use... its kind of personal id... so i will PM u ...

Nisha.

#####  Edited

Ok i created new id which i can post anywhere ðŸ˜ƒ

hope u will continue soon ...I will miss FM masti :(
Edited by strawberry143 - 10 years ago
kc di i have never commented in your ff because i am a new reader i read it around April. i read the story through my phone and was too busy in summer vacation to comment and later when came here to comment that fate mate is the best story i have ever read it was plagiarized by some stupid people. i may not be in your buddy list but if you are starting a blog please include me coz i love your ff too much. and also i have to add that if you kindly include me in your blog i will always comment on every chapter. i think it was my bad luck that i didn't saw this ff earlier but i am really really happy to know that you are continuing this ff and you are a wonderful writer and the last part of the last chapter had made me cry because you are a great writer. if i ever met you i would be on my knees begging you to include. if you kindly understand how much i love this story please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please include me on your blog. please see this as a request of a friend.
my email id- [email protected]
Edited by Gayathri_ipkknd - 8 years ago
YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee yo!!!!!

it's d bst news ever...

fate mate is back wid a bang...!!!!!!

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want both d options...

i want d thread craziness!!!!! bcoz lets face it..wid out it fate-mate khali khali lage ga..
after all dats wat we love to do wen we wait for an update..to bug u to give us updates...!!!
WAIT MATES!!!!! nd i'm okay wid fact dat u'l not repost d previous updates bcoz i cant tolerate anyone touching something which is very special for us all...!!!!!!

second option bcz while waiting for d update i want to read d previous updates.. wich i want to b posted only on restricted blog..!!!!

my email id i'l PM u...:)

thnks for cheering us up DI..

Love u Very much...

id
Edited by penny25 - 9 years ago
plz when ever u update email me too...
my email is [email protected] & I think 1st one is better
Originally posted by penny25

YIPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee yo!!!!!

it's d bst news ever...

fate mate is back wid a bang...!!!!!!

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want both d options...

i want d thread craziness!!!!! bcoz lets face it..wid out it fate-mate khali khali lage ga..
after all dats wat we love to do wen we wait for an update..to bug u to give us updates...!!!
WAIT MATES!!!!! nd i'm okay wid fact dat u'l not repost d previous updates bcoz i cant tolerate anyone touching something which is very special for us all...!!!!!!

second option bcz while waiting for d update i want to read d previous updates.. wich i want to b posted only on restricted blog..!!!!

my email id i'l PM u...:)

thnks for cheering us up DI..

Love u Very much...

hahhaahha...
KC di...please do consider my pyaari nanadji's request...😆
she is cute naa...😳

hey,

I have been on India-forum for quite some time now. I initially came to this website some 8 years back when we had gone to US and I couldn't watch Indian shows there. That time REMIX was my fav and I would log on to this site and check the updates and also wrote some stuff. then slowly life moved in another direction and I stopped visiting the site.

about a year and half, I again visited this site and somehow landed on IPKKND forum and let me confess, I wasn't watching the show that time. the very first ss that I read was "one fine day". going through the forum and seeing the response to the show, I actually stated watching the show and in no time was watching the previous episodes on youtube.

also I started reading some of the ss's and ff's that the creative writers like you have been penning. these stories became my companions on sleepless nights and just loved the way each one of you have unfolded the arnav and khushi into different, beautiful dimensions.

one thing I actually resisted myself in indulging was commenting on the stories. for some reason, I didn't wanted to get involved with the writers. I hope you'll understand but coming to India-forum and reading the stories would transfer me to a parallel world and I didn't wanted to have a communication between the two worlds of mine.

I would often read the writers asking the readers to tell that how we liked their work and comment on it but sadly I didn't. slowly the act of plagiarism came up. for the first time I realized how easily people just take over someone's hardwork and put their name to it. SAD but that's how life has become.

And actually for the first time I realized that by not appreciating the people who have become in some way a most important part of my life, I was actually doing injustice to them and to me too. So a mere "Thank you" wont do justice. May God bless you always!

Before I end, I'll like to tell you that I came across Fate-mate through an appreciation mail. And I think I read the whole story in two days and so strong was the addiction that I was reading in between my lectures, during lunch, while travelling :) well it was that addictive.

Before writing on your thread, the first post that I ever wrote was for the writer of :"One fine day". That story brought me back to India-forum and then I came back time and again to immerse myself in this parallel world where everything turns out to be good in the end...just like in the show IPKKND and hopefully someday in real life too...

Take care
God bless you!

Edited by Mina-18 - 10 years ago