Fate-Mate Update Info! Important Note Page 1 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago

I don't know how a person can be happy and sad at the same time...but I am right now! Happy because of your message and sad because I am so late to respond...

RES...
plz plz go with the IF wali option. But if u choose other one plz plz add me to ur blog.my mail id [email protected]
Hi Karmachameleon,

Thank you soo very much for getting back to us regarding Fate-Mate!!!!!

I just can't tell you how relieved I am that you will be continuing with the story!!!! Yayyy  !!!! This seriously calls for party time lol 🥳 !!!!!!

Anyways I am more than happy with the solutions you've come up with!!!  Even though I am still slightly upset that I won't get to read the previous chapters again, Fate-Mate is just something I want to cherish always, but I know you need to take these important steps to reduce any risks of plagiarism!!!!!

My e-mail address is [email protected] so please do add me to your blog list!!!!!

Last but not the least please please could you update the next chapter of Fate-Mate soon, I really miss gloomy and Tsunami!!!!!

Thanks a lot KC for coming up with these solutions, I'm so over the moon with you deciding to continue on writing!!!!

Hope to hear from you soon, keep up the fab work you're doing!!!

Thank you so much for considering to continue Fate Mate.

1)Keeping the story in the forum would be ideal as it would be easier to access and not having the previous chapters here means people can't plagiarise as well.

2)But if you decide to have it in a blog here's my e-mail address : [email protected]

PS : I have seen some of the authors having their stories both on a copyrighted blog and on here and when they upload each chapter here they also put up that copyright logo thing at the end.I think that way if anyone tries to plagiarise work they will be legally bound to face consequences.
Hi KC,

I am okay with option 1 and 2.  I'm happy with your decision and I pmed you my email address if you decide to start writing.

Edited:
my email is [email protected]
Edited by ipkrose - 10 years ago
Hi KC,
Would love option 1...but in case you choose option 2...my email ID is [email protected]
You may already have it from my PMs in the past...but I just want to be doubly sure!
In any case just can't wait for you to resume  writing.
On another note...what is going to happen with IASW300RS?? I happen to Love that story just as much as this one...
Love and regards
Khub
Edited by khub - 10 years ago
You are the ray of sunshine that brightened up my life and please trust me when I say that I've lost all enthusiasm for life ever since you stopped writing. I am just feeling completely flat - unusual for me because I have always believed in looking at the bright side of life while enjoying the small little things around me. To tell you the truth, I've hardly been on the forum in the past few weeks. I only go on the forum to send you a message or when I expect a message from you. This explains the reason behind my delayed response. I can't tell you how much I miss being on the forum and reading your updates. I haven't had popcorn for months now because I have very fond memories of enjoying my popcorn while reading my favorite Fate-Mate. Having popcorn without Fate-Mate is like having my favorite food when I have a terrible cold. I just want to say please send the sunshine down my way...either to the thread or to my email ([email protected]). Your ardent fan...

Edited by akshu.ray27 - 10 years ago
hi kc i read fate mate just before it got removed.i was so sad that it was removed.the story so far is very very fablous,awesome i loved it very much.please can add me to your blog list i know i am a new reader.but can u please add me.my email is [email protected] 
To get my Gloomy and Tsunami back...i readily agree with ur any condition...
But plz keep continue...I am madly love with our FF...
Miss your story very much...
My email id- [email protected] 
no new info/??!!!
my id..
have sent you a msg