Friday, 7th June 2013 UPDATE

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thendral Written Update:  Friday, 7th June 2013

Nithish says dad's opening another branch in Mumbai & he'll be there for 6 months. GW blames Thuls for studying all the time & Lavanya tells her to keep quiet. Nithish says he's going to leave, look after the baby & don't disturb Thuls as it's her exam time. Ntihish leaves. 

TA's drinking coconut outside & his college friend Varun comes to him. TA doesn't recognize him at first. Varun says he's well settled with wife & kid in Singapore & came here to register his guest house. TA says he's doing trade business with one of his friends & asks about Varun. He gives his visiting card & TA reads Varun logistics, this & that. Varun asks him to come to his guest house & both leave. 

Varun invites TA inside & TA says super aa irukku. Varun gets a call from Pradeep & he talks about some construction work. Varun gets another call & TA tells him to attend the call but he says he's not going to answer any calls. He then calls his wife to come & meet his friend but she's watching some film. TA says he's surprised to see how he's developed so much in such short period. Varun says manasatchi vikkanum & manithabi maanam kaathila parakka vidanum & whether he'd do business with black money like he does? Varun goes on about his turning point & how he agreed to do illegal business with his father's money.  Varun says we shouldn't think about what others think & shouldn't tell our family what business we're doing, we can tell them later. Varun tells his chef to prepare Italian pasta & TA says he needs to leave, cannot stay till evening.  Varun says he should take some big risk & he's disappointed that TA's still a bank worker. Varun's wife & daughter comes, Varun tells TA to come to Singapore with Thuls. Varun's wife & daughter leaves to the swimming pool. Varun says don't bother about nermai & neethi & ask him if he needs any help. TA asks him to drop him at his office.

Night - TA comes home & asks Lavanya what she's doing here. Lavanya informs him about Nithish going to Mumbai & she's going to be here for 6 months.  Lavanya asks TA about his share business & TA says he's looking for someone to replace Suchi. Lavanya says she can come & help, it's our company & GW will look after the baby. GW agrees both me & Thuls will look after the baby. That's what I thought! 😡 TA's not convinced but agrees & says he'll talk to Prabha. He goes inside & Thuls is studying. TA asks her about the exams & Thuls says she did well but Deepa didn't write the exam. TA tells her to tell Deepa to concentrate on her next exams. Outside, Lavanya's about to get milk... GW calls Thuls. Lavanya tells her not to disturb Thuls & Thuls comes out. GW says don't study too much & get the milk. 

Thodaum

[MEMEBERSONLY]
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First of all why Tamil character is trashed...
He is been influenced by every one...
Now this Varun...tamil's friend is going to lead him in a wrong way...😡
And this goat will nod his head for sure...😆

And we viewers will be lacking words to scold this idiotic behaviour ...😲
So soon we are going to see Tamil being money minded...
Intha seriala vara vara good people are changed to bad people...
I think Tamil will also change in a period of time...!!!

Mr k...Enga irrunthu intha mathiri problemsa pudikiringa...
Shobbhhaaa ippavey kanna katuthey...

It's good to see lavanya helping Tamil in his work...👏

Thank u Sri for the update...😉

Edited by Suha95 - 10 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
TA kku sontha buthi nnu onnu illaya? he's doing the same mistake again & again. 
Thuls-Lavanya-GW  Part 2 vaa ithu?kumaran, don't waste ur time .. just put the old episodes again so we don't have to waster our time updating ur crap!!
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sri for the updat.e..

hardly has suchi's prob been solved, athukule another big danger now...many people eying TA's job...already getting the jitters now...T better do something to save TA's job...
lav (rather gw) all set to give probs at home...nitish better come back soon...
Suha95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

TA kku sontha buthi nnu onnu illaya? he's doing the same mistake again & again. 

Thuls-Lavanya-GW  Part 2 vaa ithu?kumaran, don't waste ur time .. just put the old episodes again so we don't have to waster our time updating ur crap!!

Sri i can understand your 

FEELINGUUU...(in vadivel slang...)🤣

And I am sorry tooo

mellisai thumbnail
updating 2 days in a row effect uu.😆 
don't feel sorry, kumaran feel paninaa thaan namakku viduthalai.
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri for the updates, hugs from me for your updates for the past two episodes, it's probably not easy.

New guy Varun lol...Tamil is going to make some mistakes I feel with the business. 

Lav at TT house, bad decision, and GW no comment!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..
kavipushpu thumbnail
i wish tulsi ALL THE BEST 4 HER EXAMS! 😊