Arjun

os Miss Mental #2 pg 3

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
holla people๐Ÿ˜ƒ  me here with an one shot...hooo, am so scared.๐Ÿ˜† to get urs jooties and tamatars ๐Ÿคฃ

warning...i have not used any names of the characters through out it, so imagine any couple u want...i have imagined...well u will know...go ahead read it, it cant be that bad ๐Ÿคฃ

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

He was waiting impatiently on the deserted highway,  (arre he is who...of course the hero...or heroine? ๐Ÿ˜•) waiting desperately for a taxi'but damn, there was none. He was about to take a walk when'..he saw a Lamborghini, coming at a speed of nearly 180 kmph , towards him in a dangerous manner. The car was going left and right, and about to hit him'when it stopped right in front of him. he send a quick thank you to the god when'..(lambourgini...my dream๐Ÿ˜ณ)

''what the hell'get out of my way moron!'' a girly, drunk voice startled him. he looked towards the  driver's seat. and saw a girl was peeping from inside. She was beautiful'and wild looking.(whats with me and drinking thing?๐Ÿ˜†)

''you was about to crash me.'' He mumbled. The girl kicked open the door, jumped from the car and stopped right in front of him.

''oh really? Where did I crash? Where is blood?'' she looked here and there on his body, actually making him embarrassed.

''err..you was about to''' he mumbled again. She rolled her eyes.

''but I didn't , right? And what if I did? I would have paid you enough compensation.'' She said like she don't care.

''excuse me? '' he said in astonishment. What the hell this girl think of herself?

''why should I excuse you?'' the girl replied back. She actually doesn't care.

''you would have crashed me, and only compensation? Doesn't there is any value of human life?''  the man was feeling angry at the thinking.(dont hate this girl pleees...she is dunk and as title suggest, miss mental๐Ÿ˜†)

''whoa whoa'.no need to be senti, alright? and why on earth we are having this conversation at this hour in the first place?'' she crossed her arms. She got a point. She freed her arms, and put her hands in the jeans pocket.'' Look dude, get out of my way, ok? And I am sorry'.happy?''

And without having the answer, she turned and about to enter her car, when he remembered something, ''hey'lady'.can u give me lift?''

She turned around, and looked at him like he has lost it, ''really? And why do you think I would give u lift?''

He had no answers, ''err'.help?''

She rolled her eyes, ''you wasted my''' she looked at watch, ''2 precious minute, when I would have crossed another 7 km'.still you think I would give you lift?''

He was angry at this girl now'.''who do you think of urself? Firstly u was about to crash me, now I should give u answer why u should give me lift? Madam'u ok or too drunk?''

She was amused at his anger, ''I wont say that I am not drunk'.but in perfect sense to drive.''

''drink and drive is illegal, u know that?''  the man informed her. She laughed.

''you police or something? Uuhhh..am so scared.'' She faked scared. He was now totally irritated. He turned and started walk.

''dude'.ur temper wont earn u any taxi in this road.'' She said little loudly. He stopped in tracks, and turned towards her.'' So?''

She also turned to enter her car, ''come inside.'' She actually offered him a lift. Now he was confused at this girl. She is too much drunk.

''u sure?'' he checked again. She turned and rolled her eyes again, ''should I write it on a paper? Don't waste my time dude'come inside if u still need a lift.'' She entered her car, and started the engine.

He quickly think to himself, ''I better go before she change her mind.'' He hurriedly went inside and closed the door. she yelled, ''hey'watch it, ok? Its worth millions.''

''what did I do?'' he didn't understand. She rolled her eyes again.

''you banged the door. Don't do it, ok?'' she said, and he nodded. She then closed her side of door'with more sound than needed. He looked at her like what is this?

''what? My car'.my right.'' She informed. He shook his head in disbelieve. this girl is crazy.

She started to drive, in a minimal speed of 40km. he was getting late, so was thinking he should say her to speed up.

''you are getting late?'' she asked. He nodded.'' Yeah'.have to go to airport. Can u drive faster?''

She smirked. he was confused, again, ''what so funny?''

''you know'.i am not in a mood to drive fast.'' She informed, and minimize the speed from 40 to 25km. it was now slower than a cycle. he looked at her in disbelieve.'' Really? Not in a mood to drive fast?''๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

''what? Don't complain'..its illegal to drink and drive.'' She said sweetly, and he was getting angry. What the hell!!

''stop the car'.i want to get out.'' He yelled on top. She smirked more, irritating him further.

''I am not in a mood to stop too.'' She said. He was feeling now that he is stuck with a mental girl'who is also drunk. And to anger him further, she took out a bottle, and started to drink it, controlling the steering wheel with only one hand.

''what hell are you doing? Its dangerous!'' he yelled. She rolled her eyes.

''blah blah blah'.shut up police uncle'.its hurting my ears.'' She pointed her ears. He looked away to control himself.

He didn't say something further for exact 3 minutes. She continued to drive like cycle, and drinking. He could not bear the silence. ''you are drinking beer?''

''no'water.'' She laughed on her own joke. He looked away, to control the irritation and anger, ''no uncle, its imported wine'.from '..which country?'' she rubbed her temple to remember. She was too drunk to remember.

''great'I am too drunk'it's a first time u know uncle? I should celebrate, don't u think?'' she was happy like a child. For a second, he was smiling at her happiness. Then to spoil his mood, she threw away the bottle outside, and took out another.

''cheers'.to myself'.with this'.err'whatever country's whisky'..cheers uncle.'' She clicked her bottle in air, and gulped down the liquid. He was now little worried.

''hey'.slowly, ok? U have to go back too'.'' He lowered her bottle. She looked in his eyes, and smiled.

''uuuh'.uncle is thinking about me? Wow'another first I guess.'' She smiled, and he looked away. This girl is too much. Then she threw away the half finished bottle outside.

''what the'.why did u threw it?'' he yelled again. She looked at him with mischief.

''so u wanted to drink it? Sorry uncle'.but I have more if u want''' she looked for another bottle. He shouted, ''no way'I don't drink..'' she stopped looking, and was fully concentrating on drive.

''don't call me uncle, ok? I have a name too.'' He informed. She rolled her eyes.

''and I have no interest to know it.'' She said, and he was again angry. This girl is'.mental.

After like exact 2 minutes, this girl find another way to irritate him. She switched on the radio. And some old song was playing. He smiled.

''its my favorite singer. kishore kumar.'' He said to himself. She looked at him like he has grown 10 heads.

''what kumar? And it sounds like this song was made even before my birth. Who listens to this shit?'' she didn't believe it. He felt insulted. (advance sorry for shit saying kishore...i love him, really๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

''hey'its not shit, alright? And he was a famous singer.'' He informed. She rolled her eyes.

''no wonder its ur fav song'uncle.'' She again called him that, irritating him further. then she changed the station.

''what the hell'.why did u change it?'' he yelled. She looked in his eyes. ''my car,my right? Remember?''

Oh man this girl'..he was cursing the moment he met her. he looked away in anger. She smirked and changed the channels continuously. Then she stopped. Some new song was playing.

Tere liye hi to signal tod tad ke

Aya dilliwaali girlfriend chod chad ke

(i was listening to this...and i realise thnxx to my tubelight brain what a great song i missed)

''huh'this song is from ur new generation right? No meaning '..stupid song.'' He muttered angrily. She was little offended, then said, ''uncle uncle'.u wont understand'u see, its from year 2013'and u are from 1956'is not it?'' then she laughed at her private joke.

He felt more anger. Then he concentrated on his watch, and was shocked to see that he has only 20 minutes to board. he yelled in tension.

''will you drive fast, please? Look, I have a very important meeting, and I have to board in this flight. Just drive fast, ok?''

''hey'.its not my fault that u are late, ok? So don't shout'..u see, its hurting my ears.'' She continued to drive like that, and he felt more anger.

''oooh'now I know'.the car is not a Lamborghini'it's a trash, that's why u are not driving it fast, is not it? Stupid car'..just for show, but total waste when comes to real, is not it?'' he yelled like he has lost it. he was mad at himself, this girl, and moreover, this car, which looks so fabulous, but its going so slow. But its not the fault of car, right? It's the driver's fault, but he was not in a mood to think of that. (how dare he say trash to my dream car?๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก)

She kept quiet for some time, then said in a low voice, ''u are not wearing your seat belt, uncle.'' he looked at her in anger, and saw she give a smirk, then pressed the accelerator, and put in top gear. The car went so fast at once, that he lost his balance, and was about to smash to the door, but she caught his arm.

''seat belt,uncle.'' She pointed towards it. He was now full scared.

''what the hell are you doing? Will you please drive with ur both hand on wheel?'' he put her hand on wheel. She rolled her eyes.

''just helping'.'' She looked at him, while he was having a tough time to put the seat belt. She offered, ''should I help uncle?''

''just shut up, and concentrate on ur drive, ok?'' he scold her. She laughed again, and turned her eyes on the road. The whole road was deserted, only some trucks were visible.

''what about a new record uncle? Should I break my own record of 183 km? this piece of trash can go 250 km easily'.'' She offered. He shook at the thought.

''are you crazy? Just slow down, ok?'' he was scared'..he don't want to die at a short age, that too with miss mental.

''but u were getting late'..too confused uncle, this age's side affect I tell u'..'' she faked pitied him. He was now praying to god silently. just let me get out safely, I will walk siddhivinayak in bare foot'.

''now I am going faster'beware uncle, I hope u don't have any heart problem,'' she informed, and went faster. 200 km'..and he prayed more. She drove in a zig zag way, going left one time, and left another, like a complex geometry pattern. She went pass a truck.

''whooo'.'' She yelled in happiness. Then suddenly there was a big truck coming from opposite side.

'look'slow down, ok? Think of ur family for gods sake'..do u want to die so early?'' he nearly pleaded. She laughed again.

''u are so funny uncle'..and besides, I am not in a mood to die so early, ok?'' she turned in left, and the car went passed the truck, but it was a close hit. There was only 1 inch gap between the two. They would have crashed with it.

''I have never lost control, and will never'..so chill.'' She finished her sentence. Then she put the volumes on top.

''when the music is high'.my mood is also on high'.yay'.now its time to create new record. Come on baby'.help me.'' She said to the car, and pressed the accelerator more. 235 km.

Ghar walon ko bhi bye shay bol bal ke

Naam tera hi likhaya maine wedding card pe

(i love this song)

She shook her head in the beats of music, and he continued to pray to god. He didn't realize when he was near the airport.

''yes'.there goes my record'..so the new record is 259 km. uncle, u are so lucky for me I tell u'..and here we reach in airport.'' She slowed down a little, and soon stopped the car altogether. He was so busy in praying to god and chatting mantras that he didn't realize they reach the place.

''hey'uncle'.wake up sleeping beauty'we reached airport.'' She shook him. The mention of airport take him out from thoughts. He opened his eyes.

''we reached?'' he was never so happy in life. He didn't believe he made it alive.

''duh'.yeah'.'' she rolled her eyes. He quickly looked outside. It was indeed the parking lot of airport. he quickly opened the door, and went outside. She also come outside.

''I think someone deserve a thank you.'' She said to him, while leaning on the car, and crossing her arms.'' She is right here'' she pointed on herself. He stopped.

''thank you'.but no thank you. You nearly killed us both.'' He found his voice again, and shouted at her. She rolled her eyes.

''not both'.only you''' she said mysteriously. He narrowed his eyes.

''what do u mean?''

''I cant kill myself. u are the one alive'and I am ''a ghost'..ooohhh''' she cracked a private joke, and laughed like maniac. he rolled his eyes. This girl is mental. she stopped laughing.

''uncle, u are alive, and I am not a ghost, so stop worrying, and say me thank you sweetly, ok?'' she was serious. He calmed down little, and said whole heartily, ''thank you so much. Really . If u were not there, I would have still in that road, all alone.''

''hey'no need to be senti, ok? And besides'.'' She looked at her watch, ''you better run. There is only 4 minutes left for ur flight .''

''oh shit''' he muttered, and ran. he stopped in tracks, and turned, ''hey'.i don't know ur name.''

She smiled, ''neither do I uncle.''

'' I am sam'sameer rathore.''  He introduced. she narrowed her eyes.

''is not it a bad timing for chit chat?'' she said. He still didn't go, continued to look at her. She gave up.

''call me miss mental.'' She smiled. He smiled too,'' that surely u are.'' He shouted back, and gave her a salute. Then he run back to airport, leaving behind miss mental leaned on car, smiling heartily at him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

what? too bad that u cant even comment or like?๐Ÿ˜ญ dont break my heart, pls๐Ÿ˜ญ

now, comment/ hit the like button

Edited by riyasarkar007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishree thumbnail
Res
Unress
#๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 
Me just laughing 
Uncle ๐Ÿ˜†

Welcome back de u rock โญ๏ธ

Os ka tittle  mast tha boss

Kya baat hai atay he ik dhmakdar os ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Claps 4 u
She irritate him oh my god vo usko jhail kaisai rhay tha
He prayed 4 himself ๐Ÿ˜‰
Suker hai Allah ka vo sahi slamat pahuch Gaya 

Hence,os is funny ,superb brilliant ,mind blowing ,extremely interesting 

Edited by Mishti_k5 - 10 years ago
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Woah wat an os!! Hahahahahaha...sorry postin frm mob na cant use too many emos..but title dekhe ke laga ki kahi ye os tunemere par tho nahi likha? U no me is mental...it was sooo funny...this girl is super! M sure its u ri! Inly u can b dis mental! Maar na daalo mujhe!
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Btw thoda space do yaar...iski size dekhe hi log mar jayenge!
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
hey i didnt think that liki...it sounds like u right? mental๐Ÿ˜†

and yeah...bt what to do my size is always so big and xtra large๐Ÿคฃ
fly.high thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow yarr riya

love u fr this one

hey whr were u soo many days...?

long time...no see...??

chalo koi na..

bt u didnt even send me a pm??

hw rude nd mean..

chalo fir se koi na...

dat song is currently i m loving

nd u called my Sam uncle...? dat too th whole OS?

nt gud ha

i toh imagined myself in dat galz place..

well sam will also like it...coz mai bhi to Aisha hu na...lolz

vo bhi real wali...

lovely OS

write more such OSs

PS: btw i cant even drive...lolz
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
arre aisha (can i call u ashu?) i dont send pm for os to anyone re...so dont feel angry or sad.

and thnxx for liking it.
life93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi riya๐Ÿค—...

awesome...loved ur ms. mental๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...ghost๐Ÿคฃ...

sam ki kya band bajaai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†loved it...๐Ÿคช...
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwee that story was so cute!!! i loved it!! ๐Ÿค— Edited by supreet_dmg - 10 years ago
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum os
lov it
robling
nyc title
amazing sng!