Massacare of 'love' - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
well said...i m very much disappointed with Mittals..how easily they ruined the show!! The show has talented actors but illogical weak story telling has destroyed it. Now its torture for viewers.
I never thought someone realizing their 'love' would dissapoint me that much!😆 but surprise of life lies in place where we don't expect it from, I guess!

It's better to expect nothing from Cvs but as a viewer I think Madhav is NOT part of Dadi's plan but can't be too sure knowing Cvs...

I personally think Dadi needs a psychiatrist, in my opinion. or Cvs do..I don't know..

Hmm, Aru not reacting to what Dadi said abt her 'plan' made me realize Aru is stil in state of shock she got  from marriage..😳😆 too shocked too react..or it has not sunk in what Dadi said because of her situation at the moment!

Edited by Seebz - 10 years ago
Awesome topic dear I completely agree with you
100% true CV's ruined Aaradhya's character
completely agree..feeling bad for somya :(Edited by Puja_G - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Puja_G

completely agree..feelimg bad for somya :(
It is going bad to worse..
Me too feel bad for her.
mockery of everything & promoting criminal activities. thats the message of this show by Mittals.
Disgusted. Disappointed.
- Madhav did not force Aru to stay.
-Madhav signed the divorce papers. Aru chose Madhav of her own free will.
- She did not react to dadi's coming clean as she had already made up her mind about Madhav by then.
- Madhav has always been Aru's well wisher. He did not impose his will on her or take advantage of her being close to him.
-Their relationship evolved right in front of our eyes it was not forced or artificial.
-Dadi's intention was to make Aru jealous but that flopped so its not like she succeeded or anything. Aru made her own mind and heart, and that heart belongs only to Madhav/Ehsaas.

Originally posted by Deepti1808

- Madhav did not force Aru to stay.
-Madhav signed the divorce papers. Aru chose Madhav of her own free will.
- She did not react to dadi's coming clean as she had already made up her mind about Madhav by then.
- Madhav has always been Aru's well wisher. He did not impose his will on her or take advantage of her being close to him.
-Their relationship evolved right in front of our eyes it was not forced or artificial.
-Dadi's intention was to make Aru jealous but that flopped so its not like she succeeded or anything. Aru made her own mind and heart, and that heart belongs only to Madhav/Ehsaas.

Completely agree... 👍🏼
I completely agree with you ... in my POV ...this marriege dhoke se hua hai ... in Real life there are soo many girls getting cheated on her marrg day ..u guys wont blv ...maine kahi news pada hai ..nd what is the morel of this story ?? agar marrg like this happnd girl hav to live that man who cheated her ??? for me its a cheating nly ... 
its purely my POV ... i dnt wanna hurt any die heart fans f khoobsurat 
cv s ruined the show !! there is nooo moral..no story.. nothing..