Massacare of 'love' - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Puja_G

cv s ruined the show !! there is nooo moral..no story.. nothing..

ye story simple hai still ache se kar sakthe the ...but nly cameup with stupid twists ...nd baar baar daadi drama was tooo irritating for me ... i must say somi deserve better than this 
even i agree that aru should not simply have forgiven (what forgiving, she didnt even think
that what daadi did was really bad) daadi. aru was so much worried about daadis illness
& here daadi says that she was faking it & aru doesnt mind??? what crap. and cvs still
show that men cannot take suggestions from their life partner. crap again. rahul snubbing
prerna is so bad & rahul is not even shown as such a kind of a guy from the beginning.
she is always shown as a cool guy. now all of a sudden prerna is made to look bad.
show is showing so much of regression to female characters. humiliating. i cant believe
i am still watching this show.😲🤢😕. i guess i am still watching this show just to
see sowmyas dresses which r so nice. this is such a relief after seeing those pathetic
outfits that were given to her in navya.

I completely agree with you..
Originally posted by Puja_G

cv s ruined the show !! there is nooo moral..no story.. nothing..
yeaahh feeling bad for somi😔
Originally posted by Deepti1808

- Madhav did not force Aru to stay.
-Madhav signed the divorce papers. Aru chose Madhav of her own free will.
- She did not react to dadi's coming clean as she had already made up her mind about Madhav by then.
- Madhav has always been Aru's well wisher. He did not impose his will on her or take advantage of her being close to him.
-Their relationship evolved right in front of our eyes it was not forced or artificial.
-Dadi's intention was to make Aru jealous but that flopped so its not like she succeeded or anything. Aru made her own mind and heart, and that heart belongs only to Madhav/Ehsaas.

Thanks for writing precisely  the facts which have been shown on TV in DKNSK. 😊 Madhav was never shown to be plotting and maybe writers wont show him as the manipulator like in Ekta soaps. Thanks for highlighting the facts inside the fiction. Its annoying to see theories being assumed about a fictional character, which have not been shown (in reality) on the show at all.

I agree Aradhya should have reacted to dadi's plotting , but she is so innocent, she overlooked it and was more concerned about how to regain her love. stupid writing skills shown by the by the team
Originally posted by gracie.Shamya

yeaahh feeling bad for somi😔

she will back with bang !!!!!