Posted: 10 years ago
He has always ended up being alone!!! But in the dark knight rises he was happy with selina... Do u think it will last in the next part??? When is the next part gonna release????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: llSidll

He has always ended up being alone!!! But in the dark knight rises he was happy with selina... Do u think it will last in the next part??? When is the next part gonna release????

The third movie was the last. There are no more:(
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
there will be next movie of batman..after the triology but sad that christopher nolan will not direct it anymore...he wants another director to show their sides ...
and i think in the 4rth movie there will be robin as we see at the end of TDKR robin found the batcave..
ravishingdevil thumbnail
next would be new series of batman this trilogy ends with the the dark knight rises...i think there would be bruce wayne only as it is with the new trilogy of amazing spiderman 
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Without Nolan,batman series wont be as dark, twisted n entertaining..this trilogy will be d best ever 4 me:)
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
unfortunately, this was the last part in The Dark Knight series. Now the next BatMan won't be Christian Bale and Christopher Nolan won't be directing it. I really loved Christian Bale as BatMan i am gonna miss this a lot.

I have heard the next BatMan will be with Superman now. They are following The Avengers with their Justice league franchise.

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

unfortunately, this was the last part in The Dark Knight series. Now the next BatMan won't be Christian Bale and Christopher Nolan won't be directing it. I really loved Christian Bale as BatMan i am gonna miss this a lot.

I have heard the next BatMan will be with Superman now. They are following The Avengers with their Justice league franchise.

yup same here... I will miss christian bale too... It wil be interesting to watch supes n batty together... They r including princess diana also, aren't they?
huneymonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Next movie is Batman vs Superman and Ben Afleck is Batman:S

EWWW
..Scarlett.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: huneymonsta

Next movie is Batman vs Superman and Ben Afleck is Batman:S

EWWW

i think he'll b pretty good,guess so!

Originally posted by: Redrose07

i think he'll b pretty good,guess so!

he was also signed for the role of daredevil (2003) but didnt act as expected. People have concluded tht he cant play the role of a superhero since then.