Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpavni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_89

@sukhminder di  hav ashish broke his friendship wid abhishek?? i havnt found any latest pic of him wid asish...) if u know somthng pls tell me.

hi...even i hav seen all dez pics on facebook...just love to see his pics... πŸ˜› and about our hero's friendship wid Abhishek...unfortunately may be YES...coz till Ashish ji went to LONDON for d shoot of RSSI...dey wer fine & frnz but after that i dont knw wat happened...may be they broke...😲 Abhishek was very close to Ashish ji...but he Did not attend our hero's Engagement & Marriage both...!!! 😲
kiran_89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: coolpavni

hi...even i hav seen all dez pics on facebook...just love to see his pics... πŸ˜› and about our hero's friendship wid Abhishek...unfortunately may be YES...coz till Ashish ji went to LONDON for d shoot of RSSI...dey wer fine & frnz but after that i dont knw wat happened...may be they broke...😲 Abhishek was very close to Ashish ji...but he Did not attend our hero's Engagement & Marriage both...!!! 😲

thanks a lot pavani 4 answering!! i always feel bad when someone's relation break abruptly. n if this is so then what about ashish's biography "swayam" which was supose to be written by abhishekπŸ˜”
can we never get to know more about our hero's life.😭 i hope ashish himself write it😊

Edited by kiran_89 - 10 years ago