Story: Ahluwalias Chale Gaanv(Last Part Page 50)

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello jis๐Ÿ˜†

I am here with yet another story and as you would have read the title, I am taking Ahluwalias to their village. This time I promise I won't give very long parts๐Ÿ˜† The parts will be shorter and it will be like a gradual story, no twists and turns in every part. I have not decided the entire story hence I welcome ideas as how the story can proceed. This story does not focus on one particular character but the entire Ahluwalia family including Bebe and Dadaji. Hopefully you all will like it. Here it starts.๐Ÿ˜Š

AHLUWALIAS CHALE GAAV

PART 1- VACATION TIME

Rocky and Ginny are sitting at the dining waiting for their dinner. They are looking eagerly at the kitchen. They have been waiting for a long time. They are wondering what is taking so much time. Speaking busily on the phone, Lucky comes with a plate of parathas from the kitchen and keeps it on the table and goes back. Rocky and Ginny are happy that they finally got their dinner and takes a paratha each and starts eating. Lucky comes back with vegetable curry and keeps it on the table, still on phone. He sits at the dining with his children.

Lucky: Arey bhai! I am telling you I will complete it tomorrow definitely. Trust Me! [listens in irritation] Ok ji! We will meet tomorrow again before finalising. Ok? Good Night ji! [keeps the phone exhausted]

Lucky has been very busy for the past few days. There have been quite some big dealings taking place because of which he is under pressure. Rocky and Ginny on the other hand have just given their board exams for 12th and 10th and are enjoying their holidays. Lucky gets up and goes to the kitchen and brings hot vegetable soup.

Rocky: [surprised] Dad! You are going to drink this?

Ginny: Wah Daddyji!

Lucky: Arey nahi! This is for your mother. I will go wake her up, make her drink this and give her medicines.

Rocky: REVENGE TIME ah Dad? [laughs]

Ginny: [worried] Has the temperature come down Daddyji?

Lucky:  Yes. Temperature has come down... [looks at the hall] and Sweetyji has come down too.

All three look at Sweety who has come down from her room. She has been having fever from yesterday night. She walks slowly and sits at the dining with her family and gives a weak smile.

Lucky: Arey Sweetyji! Why are you troubling yourself? I was just coming up with the soup.

Sweety: I am fine now Luckyji! Much better. What are you people having for dinner?

Ginny: Paratha. Daddyji made it.

Lucky gives her the soup to drink. Sweety takes a sip and looks at Lucky sadly. Lucky signs her to please drink.

Rocky: You know what Ma...you need to take a break. You keep working 365 days without rest...you will definitely fall sick like this.

Ginny: Haan Ma..let us do one thing..You take a break and I and Rocky bhaiyya will take care of the house.

Rocky: Oye! When did I say that? My plan was...we need to go on a vacation..What say Dad?

Lucky is going through a file intently. Ginny takes the file from him.

Ginny: Daddyji! You also need a break!

Rocky: Yes! Please...lets plan a vacation. We both are also getting bored sitting at home with nothing to do. Please!

Lucky looks at Sweety. Sweety smiles.

Sweety: Luckyji! I think we deserve a break. Lets plan for a good long vacation. [smiles]

Lucky: Long! [shocked] What about my business?!

Ginny: Daddyji! Nothing will happen in few weeks. Bhaiya! Where shall we go?

Rocky: [deep thinking] How about...Switzerland?

Lucky: KYA!!!

Sweety: Oye! Don't dream too much. Tell a place which is reasonable. We cannot spend much also. Your college admissions are coming remember.

Ginny: Singapore!!

Sweety: Tell within India!

Rocky: Arey yar...within India? [thinks]

Lucky: [after a deep thought] Shall we go to our village? To your Dadaji's house?

Rocky and Ginny looks at Lucky with a surprise. Sweety is shocked.

Ginny: Are you serious Daddyji?

Rocky: Wow! This will be cool.

Sweety: But Luckyji!

Lucky:  Then it is final. We will go to Gaav this vacation. I have few works to complete. We will leave by this weekend. Ok?

Ginny and Rocky: Super OK!!

Sweety is confused. She is puzzled as why Lucky wants to take his family to his village.

In Lucky and Sweety's room. Sweety is anxious about Lucky's decision to go to village. Lucky gives her medicines and asks her to sleep. Sweety could not hold back any more.

Sweety: Luckyji! What are you doing? Village? Why?

Lucky: [sits near her] Sweetyji! How long can we keep avoiding this situation? We have never taken our children to their own village, where their father grew, where their grandparents are. One day or the other they are going to question and would want to know the reason.

Sweety: [worried] Won't it be better if you tell it yourself.

Lucky: [silent] I would prefer them to see it themselves and question me whatever they want. I am ready to give them answers.

Sweety: [concerned] Luckyji

Lucky: Leave all that Sweetyji! Did you see how excited kids are? I want to make sure they remember this trip for a long time. [smiles] Now you go to sleep! Take rest! I will take care of packing and other works. You please dont worry about all that. Ok?

Sweety: Ok...and ...Thank you ji!

Lucky smiles at her, wishes her good night and switches off the lights. Lucky understands what Sweety's concerns are. But he has to do this someday. He looks at the time. It is past 10pm. He will call Bebe tomorrow and tell her that they are coming to spend vacation there. 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 10 years ago
Hmm, good start. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ From Switzerland to village, but good that kids are still excited. ๐Ÿ˜† Tension back home, let's see how that gets sorted.
Thanks FT๐Ÿ˜Š

I am as excited as the kids for this story. I still have no clue what is the tension back home๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Thanks FT๐Ÿ˜Š

I am as excited as the kids for this story. I still have no clue what is the tension back home๐Ÿ˜†

Oh. ๐Ÿ˜† I am sure you will figure out something, or go fight with someone and create a new tension. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Oh. ๐Ÿ˜† I am sure you will figure out something, or go fight with someone and create a new tension. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thats a good possibility. Any way tension is going to be when the duos of Lucky-Daadu and Sweety-Bebe are going to be there๐Ÿ˜† It is ready made...๐Ÿ˜† But I want new ones...interesting ones๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Going through their pasts will be good...something we havent seen yet
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Thats a good possibility. Any way tension is going to be when the duos of Lucky-Daadu and Sweety-Bebe are going to be there๐Ÿ˜† It is ready made...๐Ÿ˜† But I want new ones...interesting ones๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Going through their pasts will be good...something we havent seen yet

Yes, those are already done, so I am hoping you will come up with something new.๐Ÿ˜†
Ofcourse. I will be bored to write that again...๐Ÿ˜† But I cannot ignore that completely too as they will be off character then. So have to put the right balance...๐Ÿ˜Š

I think there is lot of time for the issues to crop up...I want some good family moments...enjoyment in vacations...Kids curiosity...etc and then we can have tension time.
Yes, there nok jhonk will be there, but I just want the reason of tension to be something new.

Yes, write about everything, explore all the parts of their life.
Exactly...that why it is not going to be a SS...Short Story๐Ÿ˜†

Reason will definitely be new...planning for some new characters as well...Not like Mathurs๐Ÿ˜† But some people who were/are involved with their family...All just ideas...๐Ÿ˜†