Story: Ahluwalias Chale Gaanv(Last Part Page 50) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Yeah, brainstorm first, otherwise you will get lost later like CVs. 😆
If I keep brainstorming..I will never start...😆

I have an advantage though...I dont need to update daily...😆 So I get time to think...and I know my audience well, understand them..not like the CVs..😆 So I know what will be accepted and what will not be...😆

It was a good read ðŸ˜‰

I thought Rocky would do some sulking ðŸ˜† didn't think he would be convinced so easily, and he'd withdraw from his Switzerland plan.  

@Shwets

Yeah, that's what I meant, think how you will handle things in future before you write them.

@Heart

I think he was just being cheeky, he didn't actually mean it. 😆 Otherwise, he certainly would have irked. 😆
@IHTM

Rocky is excited because he is going to go and meet Dadaji and Bebe...Kids love them and are excited to spend vacation with them...😊 
@FT and IHTM

Since we had a scene where Daadu asks them to come to village and they were curious too...I am just included that. It is excitement of meeting grandparents and not abt the place...
Yes Shwets, I understand, it's the excitement of the people and somewhat of the place too.
Originally posted by Freethinker112

@Shwets

Yeah, that's what I meant, think how you will handle things in future before you write them.

@Heart

I think he was just being cheeky, he didn't actually mean it. 😆 Otherwise, he certainly would have irked. 😆

Heart ðŸ˜†

He might have planned to ask Ipod or whatever he finds amazing from Daddu..

Or maybe to check out gaav ki kudiyaan ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@IHTM

Rocky is excited because he is going to go and meet Dadaji and Bebe...Kids love them and are excited to spend vacation with them...😊 

Hmm..I'm looking forward to read their vacation parts..

You kind of got confused, it's ITMH ðŸ˜†

Oops!! Sorry...IMTH..no...IHMT...no...ITMH..Yes...😆

Knowing Rocky's character he may not want to stay for a long time there...unless something interests him😆