Story: Ahluwalias Chale Gaanv(Last Part Page 50) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Good and interesting start, Shwets. πŸ‘πŸΌ It'll be more interesting when Ahlus will reach their village. πŸ˜ƒ

Yep...and village is definitely far...matlab...will take atleast few parts for them to reach village..😊

Thank you.
Originally posted by ITrustMyHeart

Your DP looks weird and scares me sometimes, but see I still trust you to be a good guy πŸ˜†
Ohkayy...

What's the use then, in spite of that DP you think of me as a good guy. πŸ˜† BTW, that's Dr. House, and he is awesome. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@ITMH

Its just not the DP that will scare you...πŸ˜† Do take part in discussions with him...πŸ˜†

Yes, here I can definitely say that Shwets is speaking from experience. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Yes, here I can definitely say that Shwets is speaking from experience. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
@Shwets,
You will not make them reach village directly? I mean, you will also be giving their traveling experience, from Delhi to Gaaon?

@Shwets- I'm yet to be experiencing that..πŸ˜‰

@Free...- So should I take you as a bad ass? πŸ˜†, thanks for the info, I didn't know who he was πŸ˜Š

@Shwets,
You will not make them reach village directly? I mean, you will also be giving their traveling experience, from Delhi to Gaaon?

Yep...Some preparations...and then travel also...some good family moments also..😊 Family will reach in Part 4 or 5...How do u find the length of the part? Too short...?? I dont want you all to stress a lot with long updates...

I am planning to update only on Saturdays and Sundays actually...max 2 updates in a week...

@Shwets,

That's a great idea, Shwets, definitely incorporate that. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ITrustMyHeart

@Shwets- I'm yet to be experiencing that..πŸ˜‰

@Free...- So should I take you as a bad ass? πŸ˜†, thanks for the info, I didn't know who he was πŸ˜Š

@bold...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thats a new way to call FTπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Freethinker112

That's a great idea, Shwets, definitely incorporate that. πŸ˜Š

I am...jhave already started writing those partsπŸ˜‰
in that case...I shud make research to know the routes...πŸ˜†