Posted: 17 years ago
These dayz there is a bit too much exposing in movies n musiq videoz.

I mean u cant watch those things wid da whole family. Wat do you think????
Completely agree with you..its like music videos are impossible to produce without shedding clothes...Sometimes the music is very good, but u cant watch it..coz its that vulgar..or u have to close your eyes πŸ˜† ... The frequent reason we hear from movie stars..are that the 'character' required to do so..ya right! And I have not seen one decently dressed woman in the 'Bhatt' movies for a long..time...

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

These dayz there is a bit too much exposing in movies n musiq videoz.

I mean u cant watch those things wid da whole family. Wat do you think????

I personally don't find anything wrong with a little skin show, but sometimes yes it can be too much. But most of them I can watch with my family. Skin show is just skin show, if the song is good and the dance moves are nice, then it is actually fun to watch. And if the skin show is limited to some scenes in the movie rather than the whole movie, it isn't so bad.

But what I can't stand is flabby, untoned actresses wearing skirts and mid-riff tops. Some of them look really bad, especially when their fat jiggles as they dance🀒.

I cant watch a Rakhi Sawant music video with my family..for that matter,I cant even sit through her video ,all alone 🀒

The only remix that I can actually watch is that of Himesh πŸ˜† Atleast they arent vulgar,and I can have a good laugh @ Himesh's histrionics πŸ˜†
very true...infact, it's surprising to note that it's become like a fad...most of the music videos made today are based on the principle of skin-show...it's almost as though the makers feel that they can't do without it...

but do you see the irony here? most of us speak against them, even condemn them - and yet, face it...they sell...otherwise, how come a rakhi sawant or a shefali zariwala become so well known? this is perhaps an example of what they term "negative publicity"...but what really irks me is the fact that showbiz has to stoop so low to mete out simple entertainment...! and frankly, i find the whole concept of going to any extent to grab eyeballs quite disgusting...
WELCOME NANDINI πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

I am reserving my comments untill debating championship is overπŸ˜• will post later. Happy debating guys πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

"Shock" has lost its shock-value!

++.

Families watch movies today which would have been unthinkable few years ago. I think we 've accepted that a bit of skin show is going to be there BUT I don't think we have yet accepted Kissing (or beyond that) on screen...I don't think we will ever.

Originally posted by sanya_s

Completely agree with you..its like music videos are impossible to produce without shedding clothes...Sometimes the music is very good, but u cant watch it..coz its that vulgar..or u have to close your eyes πŸ˜† ... The frequent reason we hear from movie stars..are that the 'character' required to do so..ya right! And I have not seen one decently dressed woman in the 'Bhatt' movies for a long..time...
True
Amna, I totally agree with you...no movie these days is worth watching with your whole family..not only that, but even watching it on your own is disgusting!!
I dont see anything wrong in watching any movies with your family. Im sure if you have a certain kind of maturity with others in your family, you can do and share everything with them.