HaPpI b'DaY SaMmArA...

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey al its Sammara I know im few hours early but as I am workin can't wish @ midnight sooo thought to do..

Sooo happi b'day n bst wishes hope u have a gudun n a blast! Many more happi n successful memories to come fulfilled with happiness...

As many know im no good at intro's lols me just gonna keep it simple we met and became friends & glad to have met.. An she's grt @ making Vms.. Her old fav time is Karan Grover!  Fav old time Jodi is KaSh..

Star Sign Gemini..

Edited by Shantell - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Message from friendss..

.Arman.

Hapy birth day champy. Lol u now more budhi then b4 so celebrate. Party hard, enjoy.

Indescribable-

Happy Birthday girl!! Hope you had an amazing birthday, enjoy today to the fullest!! May all your dreams come true, and may you achieve all that you want to achieve!

DevvivekAshNI
Happy Birthday.

---sara---

Happy Birthday chami.. omggg its ur bday.. wishing u all the happiness in the world n may all ur dreams and wishes come true.. ameen.. ur sucha cute, beautiful, loving, caring n funny friend n my bestie.. may this day be filled with lots of joy n this coming year.. stay the way u r.. ur the best.. love u lots.. enjoy n have a blast.. .

From Naiha.

Edited by Shantell - 10 years ago
Amazing thread! And happy birthday once again 🥳
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
woww superb thred awsome ..Happy blessed b'day Sammara may u have a lfe filled with love nd happiness😊
-.SapnokiRani-. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Bday sammara dear!! ⭐️
Sayali_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sammara mujhe bhuli to nahi na...and sryyy for late wishes i m busy wid my exams...
my wishes for u

Happy Birthday to you! I wish that your life blossoms into many of your most cherished desires come true.

I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile.

On your birthday, today, I wish you a year
with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful
memories.

Hoping your bday brings fortune to door,
Filling your days with all you wish for!
x.titli.x thumbnail
Belated Happy Birthday Sammara 😳