Do you like Heer's character?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Since quite a while now rssi seems to be a rushed show. The characters lack definition. Why not give them a good buildup? The viewers should be given a few episodes to get familiar with the characters and relate to them. The story takes too many twists before we can even understand a character's personality. I am not able to identify with any character post leap.
I say this with a very heavy heart because I had loved characters like Daljeet, his mom and Chachaji, his 2 little student friends-Fateh and Deep, Manmeet, Pal, Balli, Jazz and Mallika. I can't believe these are the same writers!
So to answer the question- no I do not like Heer's character. 🥱
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also dont like heer, i cant believe they bring heer to chang jeet. Jeet need a girl who is sweet and nice like annu. Heer is not nice she is worst.
zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think heer is nice and pretty i like her character
angelekta thumbnail
😛heer reminds me of sahiba in the beginning of this show talkataive and bubbly saying number of things at a time giving a smile now and then and then daljeet fell for her this behaviour 
heer-raunak reminds me of sahiba-daljeet 
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raunak is more like his father fateh. Daljeet was a shy guy. Raunak is firtly. Daljeet and raunak are very diffend.