Maninder(Randeep)'s Two Rings !!! Have a look !

Shivaanya thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
One his own and the other one is of the engagement from 2613.I saw he was having only one ring previously but the second one is from the show.😊Have a look...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow !
u noticed!
missing him sooo much!
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi_verma

Wow !

u noticed!
missing him sooo much!

Uno am such a big pankhi of him ya.😉
I watched all the epis of 2612 n saw he was having one ring only but in 2613 he's got two.I was wondering abt it.Then after watching the enagagement bala episode today I got 2 know the reason.Well he wore these two till d show ended.Thats so nice of him.😊
Shivaanya thumbnail
Missing him terribly.
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Randeepfan

Uno am such a big pankhi of him ya.😉
I watched all the epis of 2612 n saw he was having one ring only but in 2613 he's got two.I was wondering abt it.Then after watching the enagagement bala episode today I got 2 know the reason.Well he wore these two till d show ended.Thats so nice of him.😊

Aap to AC thee na ? 😉
so much of detailing ...exactly that's very nice of him!
but I couldn't notice , chehre se nazar nahi hati fingers hum kya dekhein 😆
I ll watch d epis again n iss baar special notice to d rings !😊
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi_verma

Aap to AC thee na ? 😉
so much of detailing ...exactly that's very nice of him!
but I couldn't notice , chehre se nazar nahi hati fingers hum kya dekhein 😆
I ll watch d epis again n iss baar special notice to d rings !😊

Mansi main abhi bhi 5 star AC hi hun...😆😉...BTW sahi kaha...chehre se hi nazar nahin hat te nazare hum kya dekhen...and i love his long fingers...call me crazy,i dont mind.BTW is he wearing two rings in his little finger?
PH ne dhokha de diya ...yaar ek golden ring bhi nahin diya...or is it platinum?Rashmi ne kaunsa ring pehnaya hamare hero ko?😆
Shivaanya thumbnail
Forgot to write I love his hands too its manly not like other heros waxed n manicured.
imSoma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I knw tu kitna bada pankha hai:-)gd job janu.
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such cute photos, the engagement episode.  We got so few cute Rashdeep episodes this time.  This and the birthday song episode both were so cute.

I think the ring could be platinum or white gold one. 

Randeep wore this ring all thru 2613 after that episode but I think Rashmi sometimes did not wear her engagement ring, esp when she was dressed as old lady or some other way when in hiding.  I might be wrong

Thanks Heena when you post such photos bring back memories of the cute episodes.  Please for me the ice cream smile photo bhi post kar na.

I think the rings both of them wore apart from engagement rings must be their own which they wear regularly

Edited by MaddyO - 10 years ago
Shivaanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Such cute photos, the engagement episode.  We got so few cute Rashdeep episodes this time.  This and the birthday song episode both were so cute.

I think the ring could be platinum or white gold one. 

Randeep wore this ring all thru 2613 after that episode but I think Rashmi sometimes did not wear her engagement ring, esp when she was dressed as old lady or some other way when in hiding.  I might be wrong

Thanks Heena when you post such photos bring back memories of the cute episodes.  Please for me the ice cream smile photo bhi post kar na.

I think the rings both of them wore apart from engagement rings must be their own which they wear regularly

I remember ur request maddy.Will defo post that.Yes this pix refreshes the sweet memories of 2613 initial days.MS was wearing that till d show ended,I so hope it was a white gold or platinum.But couldnt notice Rashmi's.And the one MS wears in his little finger is his own i hope.