RAB SE SONA SHOULD GET EXTENTION/BE SHIFTED TO LAT

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
HELLO GUYS I THINK THAT RSSI SHOULD GET EXTENTION OR GET SHIFTED TO LATENIGHT SLOT.AND HITLERDIDI SHOULD END BECAUSE IT HAS PATHETIC STORY AND CHARACTERS ๐Ÿ˜‰
Rssi is a not a good story that's why not getting good trp

Rab se sona ishg should have end as soon as possible
Being ashishs fan,i think.it.will be good for ashish if rssi goes offair.this.talented actor really deserve better show.agree that hd is thr.worst show,even.rati.deserve better show.even housewife has very low trp.hw never crossed 1.it has.0.5 trp.
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Being ashishs fan,i think.it.will be good for ashish if rssi goes offair.this.talented actor really deserve better show.agree that hd is thr.worst show,even.rati.deserve better show.even housewife has very low trp.hw never crossed 1.it has.0.5 trp.
agree wih u! I wane see ashish in better show with bettrr story and better people
Very true. Hitler didi is awful. Rssi too has lost steam. Even the forum ranking has taken a steep dip. My sympathies with the lead pair because they just entered.
Maybe zee tv needs to go in for a revamp.
Btw Angel, love your dp ๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by anon91 - 10 years ago
you guys are thinking about only ashish not anuj and mansi its dissappointing all ekta kapoor shows keep on running for years and years with so many characters and twists but no one says anything ๐Ÿ˜• thanks anon for supporting me I wish all will think like you punarvivah is still contnuing with new story and characters its sad that no one is supporting anuj mansi even pavitra rishta is still going on strange no one says against ekta kapoor's shows and hitlerdidi she can continue her show.I know that I am against ekta kapoor but look those shows also have leaps and so many characters and jodha akbar can replace hilter didi cvs of hitlerdidi must think that,and point to be noted hitlerdidi is more pathetic first of all is double role of indira,then all family having a double role then male lead disguised as a woman,but its still going on.Ok if anyone of you disagree then see amita ka amit on sony mon-fri 8.30 I watch it from the beginning and I love it.I love the storyline and its superb,fantastic,mindblowing,awesome and see other people who watch the same show's views and then compare it with my view.You will see the similarity๐Ÿ˜‰
why ?

you want to see 2 bothers bonkers over same girl ...  or girl getting married to bother of guy she loves ..  this is a messed up story line and it think it needs to come to an end  ASAP

Is going end ashish say it on twitter
i think it coming 11.00pm because badalte rishton ki dastan going off air 21 june
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Please correct the facts. It had a debut of 2.3 and after sometime, it started going down ranking between 2 till 1 and eventually fell below 1. Yes, the latest is 0.5. However 7pm slot is not a primetime slot, so Zee's main focus would be on those shows of the primetime slot.