Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Vampire-queen

exactly!! Ths forum should be more active!!😊

This place is just filled up with members, but you can't see. Only people with special power can see and take part in those threads... πŸ˜‰ You can't see our ATs, they finish ATs in10 times the speed of DD ATs. πŸ₯±πŸ˜³
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SoPunk

This place is just filled up with members, but you can't see. Only people with special power can see and take part in those threads...πŸ˜‰You can't see our ATs, they finish ATs in10 times the speed of DD ATs.πŸ₯±πŸ˜³

oh i forgots its paranormal forum na πŸ˜‰
hmm ATs ! πŸ˜†
tht to DD ATs πŸ₯±πŸ€’
this place is much better than those ATs
oh should i join to the special power having ppls 😳
tiger789 thumbnail
HI .I want tell you something ghost does exist, I have seen it. I read about very old book that in Assam there is a place called Guam I don't know how to spell it. It is a place where black magic exist and Ghosts are very common there.
BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tiger789

HI .I want tell you something ghost does exist, I have seen it. I read about very old book that in Assam there is a place called Guam I don't know how to spell it. It is a place where black magic exist and Ghosts are very common there.

hey I agree with the part, Black magic!!
Aasam is very famous for black magic and the people there are very skilled with thi art! πŸ˜ƒ
tiger789 thumbnail

Aasam is very famous for black magic and the people there are very skilled with thi art! πŸ˜ƒ

I am educated person but lot of people doesn't believe in these things that make a joke out of it. These things are very-2 serious people who suffers from it. I feel very sorry for them. For example, air does exist, but we can't see it. Same way even though some things cannot be seen but not all the people get that experience.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh. and kerala is famous for black magic as well
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ramya-

oh. and kerala is famous for black magic as well

😲 really?
well that's a news to meπŸ€”
Surabhi_G thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, I don't know whether ghosts exist or not as I have never faced any experience regarding to it. Some people say that they have experienced such paranormal activities around them so we can't just ignore the existence of ghosts. So may be ghosts do exist but unless I see one, I can't say anything for sure. People say that it is possible to communicate with them. For more details try to search on Google.
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Have u guys seen the Movie The Conjuring 2013 its based on a true story
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Black Magic definitely exists and it has been in practice since the ancient times. Black magic can do things without interacting with any evil spirit .. 

But black magic is not ghost πŸ˜Š I don't know what's exactly a ghost. There are two invisible creations of God. One is the Satan (Evil spirit) & the other is jinn. The satan isn't supposed to be interacting with human as a different entity due to professional reasons πŸ˜† and the jinn are forbidden to interact with human.

So, what people see/interact, May be an evil jinn. Just like human beings have bad and good human, jinn also have good and evil jinn. So it could just be evil jinn interacting with human, on call or voluntarily. Or when they do certain forbidden acts they are visible to the human, just like when human being does forbidden acts to interact with them or even enslave them... πŸ˜›