ArHi ss-thread1 ~unwanted marriage-Update 12 pg 85 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
hello

precape

"arnav, thank u for saving me that day," she had a wonderful smile on her face.

"its ok, be careful next time."

"emm, arnav…friends?" she offered her hand to hand shake.

But arnav was arnav without any word, he took some steps back and nodded his head in NO.

She was confused why he didn't want to become her friend. But no doubt he made a soft corner in her heart for him.

Thanks for pm
Its amazing...
Wondering what khushi saw in the garden???  Arnav? With someone else? I hope not ...
Precap  is awesome...
Waiting desperately 
Do CONTINUE
UPDATE as soon as POSSIBLE 
Hey thnxx for d pm. Amazingly good, very well written. Keep updating. precap is awsum.
interesting story and poor khushi has to go through heart breaks from everyone for example, when she was young and liked arnav he didn't notice her and asked her best friend out as his prom date (that hurts) and then her parents aren't paying attention to khushi needs and are being selfish for their business (that pure betrayal from her parents) and then she tried to talk to her fiance/husband he gave her cold-shoulder and ignored her (now that bias) and last on her wedding day she saw something that completely breaks her (now thats a cruel way to break someone) i feel really bad for her and hopefully khushi is living happily without her ungrateful family and hope to see arnav side of what happened and why did he treat khushi like that anyways loved it and plzzz update soon 
caught ur story. interesting concept. read in one go.  waiting for ur future updates. do pme me..
Originally posted by please6

interesting story and poor khushi has to go through heart breaks from everyone for example, when she was young and liked arnav he didn't notice her and asked her best friend out as his prom date (that hurts) and then her parents aren't paying attention to khushi needs and are being selfish for their business (that pure betrayal from her parents) and then she tried to talk to her fiance/husband he gave her cold-shoulder and ignored her (now that bias) and last on her wedding day she saw something that completely breaks her (now thats a cruel way to break someone) i feel really bad for her and hopefully khushi is living happily without her ungrateful family and hope to see arnav side of what happened and why did he treat khushi like that anyways loved it and plzzz update soon

thnx for such a discriptive comment, nd hope u will comment in future
HELLO 😊

UPDATE 2

AT mid night...

after reception party all guest started to move out, khushi also feeling tired so she decided to change, after one hour she had to go her "sasural" arnav was not with her, maybe he was his business associates as usual.

all the time in that marriage arnav was busy in phone, gave so little attention to khushi, but khushi knew she couldn't expect anything more from him. he always threw cold behavior towards her, then now why she got anything else.

She moved towards her room. she felt some movement in secluded part of hotel garden. She took steps towards that area and got shock of her life. she felt paralyzed that time but she gathered herself and moved towards her room. she couldn't take it anymore, she couldn't understand by herself like all time. she had to take decision and she took it. she wrote a letter and escaped from that hotel, she left everything, her family her husband.

present day

Arnav was at his office, lost in thoughts of khushi. Khushi and arnav had known to each other for 14 years. It was right they were not a good friend, but arnav had his own reason that's why he didn't accept khushi's friendship.

Flashback

Arnav's father Mr. Sumer singh raizada was a good friend of khushi's father Mr. Sashi Gupta. Almost 14 years ago, first time he saw her when sumer took arnav to shashi uncle house. Shashi uncle introduced them with his family, they all moved in Delhi recently. Shashi had two daughters, Payal was elder and Khushi was younger daughter. Shashi's wife passed away when they were in lukhnow that time khushi was 8 years old.

Payal was fast forward type girl and she made arnav her friend immediately cause she knew, she was going to take admission in his school, same class 10th standard. On the other hand, khushi had shy nature, they just exchanged formal hello.

One day in shashi's uncle house, that time arnav was entered in 12th standard and khushi was in 9th standard, in there school, swimming competition were going to held. lavanya was a good swimmer so she going to take participate. In their personal swimming pool, she was doing practice, her little sister came to her and said

"di, I also want to learn swimming like you, plz teach me"

First payal said no to her, but after so many 'please' received by khushi, she said yes. Khushi was just knew little swimming how to kick your legs and how to move hands, but she couldn't swim deeply and couldn't dive.

Payal started to show how to dive. She teaches her first basic dive which learnt by khushi quickly and then payal showed her some difficult diving like, swan dive, rolling dive. But she instructed her not to try it cause it could be dangerous.

But khushi was khushi, when payal was busy in dry herself and changing in a near changing room, she was going to try difficult dive, but suddenly she loosed her balance and fall in pool without her own knowledge. Cause of sudden falling, she got panic and started to shout DI'DI,.

That same day arnav came to meet payal cause of some school assignment, and heard khushi's voice, he moved hurriedly to pool area, and got shocked to see her in pool, he hurriedly jumped in pool and saved her, meanwhile payal also came. They took her in their room and called doctor and shashi uncle.

After 2 days of that incident khushi came to school and when she saw Arnav, she moved towards him.

"arnav, thank u for saving me that day," she had a wonderful smile on her face.

"its ok, be careful next time."

"emm, arnav'friends?" she offered her hand to hand shake.

But arnav was arnav without any word, he took some steps back and nodded his head in NO.

She was confused why he didn't want to become her friend. But no doubt he made a soft corner in her heart for him.

Flashback end.

Arnav thought "how could I explain you, why I couldn't accept your friendship that day"

His thoughts interrupted by aman's call.

Aman- "sir its confirm that mam is in Jaipur and she was working in Mehta's creation as head designer. She is bound by one year contract"

Arnav- "mehta's creation? If I am not wrong Mr. alok Mehta is owner"

Aman-"yes sir"

Arnav- "I know him personally. So offer him merger with Anjali's creation(sister unit of AR design), he will definitely agree but make sure all this done confidentially and must be complete in a week. Merger news never hears by Khushi, or any other."

Aman- "yes sir"

He cut the call. "Now where you go Mrs. Raizada" he smirked.

*************************************************************************************

hope u like

Edited by moni27.love - 10 years ago
thanks for the update.  the flashback was nice.  still the suspense remains... what did khushi see to make her runaway from her husband.
Like ur concept... Curious to know... Wat did she see to leave behind everything... Did she see arnav being intimate with payal? Update soon.
Hey thnxx for d pm,loved d update. Fabolous. Woow dis is sooo intereting. Keep updating..