Director:
Story/Screenplay:
Episode video:

Rating Link:

CAPS Link:

Written Update Link:

Edited by Raaz_sweet - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
Bhootiya story...I don't think I was ever this glad to see a bhootiya story. πŸ˜†
Khooni Daayan πŸ€£

Oh my god it's weird that I feel happy to see such a name of a show. I was missing our daayans. πŸ€£
So all those new clothes were only for the ganga series.
Okay so I can't feel at all angry with the episode today because my mind isn't on the episode at all. It's still on the fact that Ripu won Masterchef.  So don't feel bad if I give this episode a really good rating or something. I'm still in dream land. 
No acp...usual vanishing acts.

I m Dead...πŸ˜‰
WOW... What a Color BHAI will Wear for Tomorrow EPI...
Like most daayan episodes, this episode was also based mainly on suspense and the very bad horror story.

I missed seeing Rajat sir, Sachin, and Freddy. I was happy to see them today. But I was hoping that Freddy's character would have been changed by now. I guess that's expecting too much.

So you're a watchman and you see a little bit of blood on a tree and you go weak in the knees? What type of watchman are you? Instead a teacher comes and does the right thing instead.

Chalo at least Daya sir and Abhijeet sir are still here. I thought after the Ganga series, we wouldn't see the trio for a few weeks, but at least we saw them for a while. Usual vanishing act by ACP sir. Well we can't always get what we want.

What has Dr. Salunkhe done to himself? He's gotten a complete French beard. It looked so weird. πŸ˜• NOM, but it just doesn't look good on Dr. Salunkhe. Oh and as an afterthought T is back as well.

Err and Pankaj with glasses. I guess that's the new look for him so that he looks more like an officer. πŸ˜†

And like Vis di said it seems the new clothes were just for the Ganga series. Everyone is back to their old clothes.

I liked how in the club they showed the searching of the females. It was a nice touch. Probably the only nice touch in the episode.

And the murderer was Neha. And here the CID team thought that she was dead.

2 from me.
Today's episode was ok
it was nt like that which i xpected πŸ˜”
freddy sir was like choomantar πŸ˜” i realy missed him πŸ˜”
T luking gud n she wore nice dress πŸ˜›
starting was nice
club scene was gud n songs also nice 😊
end was also gud
n shreya ke thapd mein to jadoo h πŸ˜ƒ thapd martey hi chehre se paint gayab 🀣

duo was there bt i thought today duo doesnt seen. chlo kuch to acha hua
overall episd was neither too gud nor bad, it was ok
so i give 2.5 to dis episd Edited by anjali_mahajan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Okay so I can't feel at all angry with the episode today because my mind isn't on the episode at all. It's still on the fact that Ripu won Masterchef.  So don't feel bad if I give this episode a really good rating or something. I'm still in dream land. 
Im watching masterchef now, and I come on here and all the suspense has goneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ripu won.πŸ‘

Is the episode worth watching?😊