Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusharose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Apa mudiyala hearing those talks from magesh and meenakshi totally irritated... Why is this malar still dump why cant she just play the recorded things to her mama when meenakshi what saying totally different story.

And still Gopi doubts his father-in-law after knowing the character of her mother and sister felt like giving him nicely.😡
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks for the updates Migan & Laks and Srima of course.

How long is the Meen-Mahes vs Malar storyline is going to go on?  Getting a little bit tired of it.

Rombavae tired and erichala irukku. 😡 
Also what I don't understand  is, how did it all start?/ what caused them to hate Malar to the core?! They used to be nice (Meenu and Malar), right?! 😕

Athu vera Physco 2 is back!  Kadavale.
ditto.😲😭

Another thing I really don't understand the concept of Prasad intefering in Gobi's household matter.  Just because he helped them in Malaysia, who gave him the rights.  And that stupid fool does not even give Gobi a chance to explain.  Chi... 😡😡😡  And as usual Malar is looking like big DUMB-O.  Sometimes she deserves all she is getting from Meens.

Prasad yaaru? stupid Gopi-yoda Annna-thanaee... athethan.. same blood, same foolishness!😛

Exactly!!  👏 100% agreed with all your points Caryn.
Added my extra polambals too...😭 😭

Thanks a lot for the updates Migan & Laks and Srima.

Edited by supree - 10 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
This is our fate Supree... polambal.

Yes, Meens & Mages used to be nice.

Devayani became good and Meens became opposite.

Dev was good in that acting, but I cannot say the same for Meens.
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
kalcandu thumbnail
Thanks srima for the updates...i am very angry with the director for having brought back rajesh...seeing prasad's proposal I thought the serial is moving at a fast pace but thiru sir is dragging the serial with useless characters
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima.

Why would Gopi tell that now infront of Means. She is going to work double game to  break it. 

Rather than threatening Gopi really have to go Thani kudithanam.
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the updates